what causes vagina looseness and can it become relatively tight again?

it's all genetics!!!i've been w/ a virgin who was able to take as many fingers as i wanted, my wife now feels like a 14yr old everytime we go at it!!!(i'm not complaining cause it's a wonderfull thing)

not sure ifthisis exacty like kegels but what i heard works is you pull in your abdomen, hold for a few seconds and slowly release.. then release this process and do it throughout the day everyday.. when stopped at lights traffic commercials etc

kegals: pretend you are peeing and contract the muscle that would stop your urine mid flow.

THey strengthen the PC muscle.

Genetics. Every pussy is different. This girl I just tried to bang today (didn't get to finish because a coworker walked in on us) has a tiny hole, but she's had a kid, so you'd think it would be stretched out. She's got pretty wide hips, so I'm not sure the hip width is really connected to how tight or loose they are. Once you've been with a few different women, you'll realize this. Almost makes me wish I could ask the girl to show me her stuff before I waste time trying to get into her pants.

:bsflag:
Behemoth said:
Genetics. Every pussy is different. This girl I just tried to bang today (didn't get to finish because a coworker walked in on us) has a tiny hole, but she's had a kid, so you'd think it would be stretched out. She's got pretty wide hips, so I'm not sure the hip width is really connected to how tight or loose they are. Once you've been with a few different women, you'll realize this. Almost makes me wish I could ask the girl to show me her stuff before I waste time trying to get into her pants.

:bsflag:

You talk so much shit about getting laid. And usually when someone talks about something way too much, then its B.S.

Hah, kinda like how you talk shit about your girlfriend sucking your dick while you are pushing out a turd?

yup aware of the pc muscle. i would try the other exercise i mentioned as well if it aint enough

sue johanson, the sex expert, is who mentioned it

yeha she does those exercsies when they flex it you can really feel it tighten up... i asked because im blunt and it gets me into trouble sometimes and if im thinking how the fuck am I gettin this in you I say it sometimes :S (not always a good thing).

What is the equivalent of a dude doing the pee muscle contraction thing? Does it make it so you can fling your boner up and down faster? Sometimes when I get a BJ and she goes to go down on it I'll fling it real quick and make it miss her mouth and catch her in the eyeball. Nothing crazy but gives me a little laugh when she says "wtf?" and I'm like "I dunno, I can't control the fucker"

ahaha, i have never, EVER, asked a chick why she was so loose. she could punk you so bad if she wanted.

Behemoth said:
Hah, kinda like how you talk shit about your girlfriend sucking your dick while you are pushing out a turd?

Why is that so hard to believe? If you had as much game as you say you do, than it would'nt be so shocking to you that a hot girl would do such a thing.
All girls are whores inside. Some just show it more. You need to push the right buttons to get it out of em. IME girls just want to be treated badly. They will chase a guy who treats them like shit, but walk all over a guy who is nice.

Back