what causes vagina looseness and can it become relatively tight again?

roccodart440 said:
Sorry I misposted before. Loseness is usually do to one or more of these.

Damn....thats gotta be like 10" of girth...I wonder how the fuck that is genetically possible :scratchhe

Future Prodigy said:
Thats why I ask what else could it be, because i frimly believe it was sex... but then again im no medical expert
So we've given you the truth but she was being nice to you. She has obviously had somebody bigger than you in the past. Now stop being an asshole and just be happy that you get any play from a woman that has had bigger dick in her before.

mw101 said:
Why is that so hard to believe? If you had as much game as you say you do, than it would'nt be so shocking to you that a hot girl would do such a thing.
All girls are whores inside. Some just show it more. You need to push the right buttons to get it out of em. IME girls just want to be treated badly. They will chase a guy who treats them like shit, but walk all over a guy who is nice.

No shit. It's not like I'm claiming to do classy girls or anything. I won't lie, they are all pretty much dirty sluts, but who cares? I don't really have much for standards. I just think the shit thing you were talking about is nasty, but who am I to say anything? I mean, the girl I was referring to in the earlier post was on her period after all, and it definitely was a heavy day. I had to mop the floor a bit afterwards.

Behemoth said:
No shit. It's not like I'm claiming to do classy girls or anything. I won't lie, they are all pretty much dirty sluts, but who cares? I don't really have much for standards. I just think the shit thing you were talking about is nasty, but who am I to say anything? I mean, the girl I was referring to in the earlier post was on her period after all, and it definitely was a heavy day. I had to mop the floor a bit afterwards.

@I had to mop the floor a bit afterwards.Awww-kay eh wow.

Not like it was a big puddle, just a few drops. It wasn't bad. But apparently that kind of thing grosses out a lot of guys.

Behemoth said:
Hah, kinda like how you talk shit about your girlfriend sucking your dick while you are pushing out a turd?

I actually had a girl from my brothers pizza shop call me and ask if I wanted to come down and get one but didnt know what it was so I said nah... Then he came home and told me what it was and I was still kinda like I dont even know if I want one....

Behemoth said:

Where do you work Mcdonalds? jk

Behemoth said:

Again I must call B.S. Why did you have to "mop" the floor? You banged her on your "shitty warehouse job" floor? I believe that. Why not on a desk or at least against the wall. Dude you are the premier bulshitter of the convo lounge. As far as blumpkins go, I'm not into the scat thing. I just like when a chick is willing to push the envelope. At no time did she come into contact with my shit. Hell I even gave a courtesy flush.

Behemoth said:

Nice call. Girls with self respect are overrated. Sluts for the win.

Back