What compounds wuld u gain more LBM on????

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
Peeps cut in the summer and bulk in the winter, but say if one uses Anavar/Winstrol/ Masteron(16wks) for their cutter and another used TestCyp/Dbol/Anadrol(16 wks) for a bulker....which wuld u gain the most L.B.M. ? Actual muscle....not water weight, etc...

Of course one will gain more weight from the bulker but im talking actual muscle....not water weight....actual muscle.

Opinions????
Gator

I vote on the 2nd one as water retention aside, those drugs are more anabolic than the first ones, and the more anabolic the drugs, the more lean mass you gain

needsize said:
I vote on the 2nd one as water retention aside, those drugs are more anabolic than the first ones, and the more anabolic the drugs, the more lean mass you gain

Agree

The one you eat more on.

It comes down to kcals - If your eating 4,000 kcals on both cycles than your not going to be that much different on either.

hard to beat test for putting on size. the key is keeping as much of it as possible. with todays advances in nutrition, training and drugs this is becoming more and more doable.

Muscle is 70% water bro, more LBM? A bulker, that is a NO BRAINER :D If you can AVOID muscle loss during a cutter you are doing damn well, because when you drop bodyweight you drop water, and need I point out again that muscle is 70% water.

If cutting drugs were better we'd all be eating bulk style and using pussy cutting drugs to get huge, noooooooope.

Pretty ballsy move to take abombs and dbol, or var/winny together.To each his own... I'd go with test/dbol/masteron... or test /winny/fina... Using 2 17aa's at the same time isnt the healthiest thing in the world..... But what the fuck do I know...

You would definitely gain less on the cutter as the definition of 'cutting' is buring more claories than you take in

I'm not sure why no one is getting this -

Both cycles are ANABOLIC.

If kcals are the same then you will not gain more on either cycle. Considering his rules - That you count what you have Post Cycle.

He'll gain more water during his cycle with #2 but after he stops and the excess water is flushed out he'll be about the same. He might get a tad more on the #2 but it won't be significant +5.

neither of those cycles make any sense. Why debate two cycles no educated user is going to do?

It comes down to diet, training, and rest. Throw in the right compounds for a boost. That is all.

You can gain LBM on any compounds if your diet is spot-on. Even drugs like anadrol and d-bol can produce gains in LBM when taking in the proper foods.

ld50 said:
neither of those cycles make any sense. Why debate two cycles no educated user is going to do?

It comes down to diet, training, and rest. Throw in the right compounds for a boost. That is all.

The POINT IS u take two cycles....one w/ high anabolics like #1 and one w/ high androgens like #2....whan all is said and done and allth ewater is gone from #2 wuld one gain more LBM from it?
How much LBM do u think one wuld gain from either(*note: sub any high anabolic in # 1 and the same for #2 if u soo desire)Get where im coming from?

Gator

DirkMoneyshot said:
I'm not sure why no one is getting this -

Both cycles are ANABOLIC.

If kcals are the same then you will not gain more on either cycle. Considering his rules - That you count what you have Post Cycle.

He'll gain more water during his cycle with #2 but after he stops and the excess water is flushed out he'll be about the same. He might get a tad more on the #2 but it won't be significant +5.

not true, both cycles are anabolic, but the 2nd one is far more anabolic than the first. Anavar and Winstrol (winny) are very mild anabolics, and masteron is far more androgenic than anabolic, so a cycle like that, will result in less lean mass gained.

The answer you are looking for does not pertain to your question. LBM is only created via hyperplasia, which is increased muscle cells. You need igf-1 for this. Some Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) increase igf1 levels more than others. Can't break that one down for yah, but someone else might know. Obviously HGH and direct Igf-1 will accomplish this best.

The more anabolic hormones of the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) family will increase intracellular muscle volume, which we call hypertrophy.

When you say, "after all the water wight is gone." Well, the intracellular water weight is not gone until you are back to pre cycle weight.

Hyperplasia and hypertrophy: Two different things, but associated with each other.

A combination of anabolics and androgens should provide optimal anabolicity.

I don't exactly know what 17aa orals are cause I have never seen them but I read an article of a young steroid user who was using them for 6 weeks. He blew his fuckin heart up or popped a blood vessel in his brain right in the gym. Boom dead

Back