What do you do when 'ology loses its luster to you?

MJF

WWPBBD
I'm sure the answer is take a short break and give it a few days, but wanted your opinions. You vets here answer the same questions over and over and over. And at least 70% of the time are met with attitudes and smart mouth punks who think they know everything. When it gets frustrating, what do you do?

The past 3 days have put me there but I still click on this site at least 100 times a day when I'm doing nothing at work hoping there's still something to learn or someone who genuinely needs help or advice. Lately it's people lookong for sources, idiots who can't stay banned and spew retarded crap/advice in threads, a bromance between 2 19yo trt recipients discussing their flowing locks and how they'd like to get together and stroke each other's hair (at least that's how I imagine the pm's go), and another member who I dislike but not for any particular reason.

Eh, I'm off to wash the sand out of my mangina. Just a small rant.

You pretty much answered it, short break from time to time, plus you can either focus on the members like you mentioned or focus on the ones that do listen and want to hear your experience and opinion. I focus on the latter.

I'm sure the answer is take a short break and give it a few days, but wanted your opinions. You vets here answer the same questions over and over and over. And at least 70% of the time are met with attitudes and smart mouth punks who think they know everything. When it gets frustrating, what do you do?

The past 3 days have put me there but I still click on this site at least 100 times a day when I'm doing nothing at work hoping there's still something to learn or someone who genuinely needs help or advice. Lately it's people lookong for sources, idiots who can't stay banned and spew retarded crap/advice in threads, a bromance between 2 19yo trt recipients discussing their flowing locks and how they'd like to get together and stroke each other's hair (at least that's how I imagine the pm's go), and another member who I dislike but not for any particular reason.

Eh, I'm off to wash the sand out of my mangina. Just a small rant.

For every little arrogant shit that I would absolutely LOVE to see in person, there might be one person that I can truly help. I lost a decade of my life because I didn't know ANYTHING about AAS/TRT/hormones in general, and places like ology started me on that journey.

I feel it's my way of paying those folks back.

That, and some of this shit is downright entertaining! :spin:

Alright guys, I rarely post anything but I would like to speak up and say I appreciate all you veterans and the knowledge you share, I've been reading in the background for years. Please know their are some solid guys reading your comments and learning in the back of the room.

Alright guys, I rarely post anything but I would like to speak up and say I appreciate all you veterans and the knowledge you share, I've been reading in the background for years. Please know their are some solid guys reading your comments and learning in the back of the room.

Good to hear this, respect!

Back