What do you drink during your workout?

eynow

I use to drink water during my workouts, probably about a gallon give or take. Recently, about a month ago I started using powerade zero drops. Pretty much for the electrolytes and I'm not sure if it's in my head or not but I actually feel better at the gym and feels like I can do more. Just wondering what everybody drinks during their workouts.

I don't drink anything at all while I am working out, I puke if I have any liquid.

Water. Occasionally I will eat a protein bar as well.

Now riddle me this. You need your blood in your muslces and if u eat automatically your blood goes to your digestive track to process what u ate instead. Why would you starve your muscles of oxygen rich blood?

Now riddle me this. You need your blood in your muslces and if u eat automatically your blood goes to your digestive track to process what u ate instead. Why would you starve your muscles of oxygen rich blood?

The blood helps carries the nutrients where they have to go but enzymes in the stomach, saliva, intestines, liver, kidneys, etc will process the nutrients fine during a workout. The same is happening if you eat within 4-5hrs before going to the gym.

I drink around 3L of water during a given workout.

I have my gallon of water and shaker of 10-15g bcaa, 50g carb, 5g creative mono, sometimes added caffeine powder if pwo wasn't enough

I also have some pure beta alanin I sometimes like to throw in

Water, water, and more water.... I drank a full gallon container and then 4 more 16 oz containers in one 2 hour session the other day. But I also usually work out in a beanie and sweats.

But I also usually work out in a beanie and sweats.

No offense to you, I've just never understood people wearing pants and toques at the gym. I'll admit I wear a hat, but that's to stave off conversation and keep sweat out of my eyes, not keep my head warm - coupled with the shortest shorts I can find and at least a t-shirt, if not a tank top.

No offense to you, I've just never understood people wearing pants and toques at the gym. I'll admit I wear a hat, but that's to stave off conversation and keep sweat out of my eyes, not keep my head warm - coupled with the shortest shorts I can find and at least a t-shirt, if not a tank top.
I began to do the same with a hoodie with the hood up, for me it just gives me tunnel vision and helps prevent conversation..

To each their own aye?

Back