What do you need to desolve t-3(L IOTHYRONINE SODIUM )

Making Liquid Clen or T3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Lozgod with some modifications by SV-1

NOTE: Messing with these two compounds can be very dangerous, don't fuck with them unless you really know what you're doing, or you could wind up dead.... yes dead. See article below.

Distiled Water
Benzyl Alcohol
Clen or T3 Powder
Digital Scale
Bottles and droppers (with measurements on droppers)
Beakers
Latex Gloves
Tyvek Suit
Duct Tape
Glass Stir
Painters Mask
Sterile Environment
Large 12 Liter liquid container (bucket will suffice)

Making 100mcg/ml Clenbuterol (This recipe will work for T3 as well).

If anyone notices any incorrect math let me know, but I think I am on the money with this.

The BA is strictly for dissolving powder and keeping the finished product sterile, believe me there's nothing more disgusting then going to take your daily dose and finding that some bacteria has set up a colony in your shit (been there done that). So we are going to use 1% in this recipe.

This recipe is to convert 1 gram of powder (if my math is correct it will make 10,000 doses!!!!).

Clen or T3 Powder = 1 Gram
BA = 100 mL
Distiled Water = 9.9 Liters (9,900 mL). Yes that is liters, that is not a misprint, again this is assuming my math is correct.)

Step 1. Put on Tyvek suit. Safety is a must with Clenbuterol.

Step 2. Put on painters mask.

Step 3. Put on gloves. Taping them to the suit is optional.

Step 4. Measure powder with scale. You want to 100% sure for dosage purposes.

Step 5. Add powder to beaker.

Step 6. Add BA stir to dissolve.

Step 7. Place water in large container.

Step 8. Add Clen or T3 mix to water and mix very well.

Step 9. Place in to bottles and add top.

Final product should be 10 liters of Clen or T3 at 100mcg/ml.

This recipe is for fictional entertainment purposes and should not be attempted. These are dangerous chemicals. It is also a theory and has not been done in practice.

Again if the math seems off or a decimal is in the wrong place let me know math wizards.

agreed just got some off my guy and did the ba in the bag trick worked a treat :D

i got enough liquid T3 to last a life time :D X 100 :D

Whats the BA in the bag trick?

Did you disolve the T3 in the BA 1st then add the water?

I am finding T3 to be very hard to dissolve in water and alcohol, however my concentration is at 500mcg/ml at the moment and it looks as if very little has dissolved.

After a bit of research it seems T3 will only dissolve redily in an alkaline solution. Can you give me more detail on how you got yours to work please.

Back