What do you pack for lunch

KaiserSose

Smoke or get Smoked
Assuming most of us have a full time job, I work construction so am usually gone from 6 -5 everyday,im wondering what your lunchbox consists of, im still bulking and getting sick of the same shit its getting hard to eat while at work and effecting my progress, I do so well when at home and can make shit, so wondering what some of you guys pack.

Tupperware containers with pre-weighed chicken, turkey, or steak, and either brown rice or yams. Also usually take almonds and a small container of natty pb. Usually take three meals if I'm going to be there for 8 hrs.

twinkies cookies chips cupcakes cokes a mcdubble and a few ho ho's for desert! all good for bulking!

lol but really: i cook chicken the night before take fruits and pre made meal replacement shakes for convenience, turkey sandwitch, pb&j's, and stuff like that.

I do tons of chicken breast , peanut butter, chilli, sandwiches, its just if I eat another cold chicken breast I think im going to lose it, getting ready to bring a microwave to work

Here are some ideas for what to pack for lunch

1. A pan bagnat sandwich, wrapped in plastic and parchment or waxed paper.

2. A dandelion greens and goat cheese empanada (or two).

3. Fill a small Thermos with black bean and chorizo soup, then add a small container of salsa verde and a bag of cumin toasts.

4. Pack your own charcuterie plate in a box by wrapping up slices of your favorite salumi: prosciutto, Spanish chorizo, maybe some jamón serrano or even lomo if you can find it. Then add a little container of cornichons, another of whole-grain mustard and some slices of baguette.

5. A crusty baguette, thinly sliced jambon de bayonne, some sweet butter and a little Maldon sea salt.

6. The night before, make a batch of calzones filled with burrata and tomatoes. Add a container of fresh pesto for dipping.

7. Make simple spring rolls by rolling up in rice paper romaine lettuce, julienned carrot and daikon, grilled tofu (or cooked shrimp if you have the option to refrigerate your lunch) and some fresh mint and basil. Pack a container of peanut sauce for dipping.

8. Even if you don't have a Thermos you can still have soup for lunch: Make some gazpacho, which is great at room temperature. Pack slices of avocado, some cilantro and a small container of sour cream or yogurt.

9. Pack a lunch with a Middle Eastern spin: Include small containers of hummus and baba ghanouj, pita toasted with a bit of cumin, a container of diced tomatoes and cucumbers, and some good marinated olives.

I take 3 meals to work with me everyday and all 3 recently have been chicken and sweet potato's.

Throw them straight into a cool bag with ice packs in and they stay fridge temp all day.

Last edited:
1 scoop whey, 1/2 cup oats, and 2 table spoons PB2, or peanutbutter weighed out. Then just add water and or microwave it baby!

I like to take pre weighed chicken breast with brown rice or some multi grain bread depending on which day. Also some lean meatballs! With wheat pasta! And if I'm in a hurry I get oats throw em in the blender and keep a ziploc with protein and just make a shake.

lots, thats what i pack.
Before i leave in morning i have full cup of oatmeal with 4 whole eggs and half carton of egg whites.

-1 banana for when i first get to work.
-FIRST BREAK= can of tuna, can of heinze chili beans, 15-20 almonds and one piece of fruit(usually an orange)
-LUNCH= 1 chicken breast, 6oz of salmon, half a yam and another piece of fruit(usually an apple)
-THE DRIVE HOME FROM WORK= 2 tins of sardines and 15-20 almonds.
-approx 1 hour drive home, Then usually 1/2 hour to hour after i get home is dinner, then pre workout shake.

For me this is non bulking. For bulking my first break meal and lunch will get about 50% larger. I'm currently losing bf and trying different cardio routines.

I do tons of chicken breast , peanut butter, chilli, sandwiches, its just if I eat another cold chicken breast I think im going to lose it, getting ready to bring a microwave to work

I hae been packing my lunch in this. Does a great job of keeping things warm.

ZOJIRUSHI MR. BENTO® STAINLESS STEEL LUNCH JAR

Back