what do you say when you're asked if you're on roids?

I personally dont give a shit. if someone looks at me and says "you're on roids" my response to that person would be: YES I AM ON ROIDS, instead of talking shit, hit the gym and build your body like mine. i get sick of people who are skinny as fuck and yet talk shit about be being on roids. what about you?

agreed, they're gonna say you are anyway if you're bigger than they are.

I tell them:

jesus-says-meme-generator-dat-dere-cell-tech-jesus-approves-c23801.jpg

Ain't that some fucking BULLSHIT!

Guys that pack on serious muscle train twice as hard, live the life three times as hard. Figures some "girl" said that about her "friend" who I bet money is ON JUICE if he's all that.
She showed me his facebook pictures as she was browsing through them every single one was of him drinking, so just from that I can figure he won't make any progress... He was 5 foot 9, one of those guys who wouldn't have to lift weights to look like he lifts weights if you get what I mean.

Women admire hollywood movie stars aswel, posting it on facebook, talking about them irl like they have mad crushes on them,when the majority of them are evidently been taking more than a protein shake.. Women are just dillusional lol.

It's the creatine...

hahaha they would fall for it. because most of the time its ignorant people who know nothing about bodybuilding. i remember once some guy told me and a quote "man you're all protein. if you stopped drinking those protein shakes then you wouldn't have half of the muscles you have"

She showed me his facebook pictures as she was browsing through them every single one was of him drinking, so just from that I can figure he won't make any progress... He was 5 foot 9, one of those guys who wouldn't have to lift weights to look like he lifts weights if you get what I mean.

Women admire hollywood movie stars aswel, posting it on facebook, talking about them irl like they have mad crushes on them,when the majority of them are evidently been taking more than a protein shake.. Women are just dillusional lol.

not trying to be sexist or anything, but most women dont know shit when it comes to bodybuilders. i've been called skinnier than almost everyone that is as skinny as my smallest toe but with a 6 pack abs. and when that happens, i respond by saying View attachment 545374

I just tell them the only steroid I take is lots of good food (because most guys that go to the gym & look up to bigger guys eat maybe 3 meals a day plus junk food for snacks)

another thing you can do when they ask if you're on roids, you make a face as if you're really scared and pretend to start crying, they usually leave you alone after that.

My friend just wrapped up his cycle and a trainer came up to him in the gym and straight up asked. He said no man, you see me in here everyday working my ass off. Trainer walked away laughing, LIES he said as he rounded the corner.

Haters gonna hate bro. I say it doesnt matter what im on, i still look better than you shit head lol

The truth is, 90% of people who criticize Anabolic Steroid users don’t know a thing about the subject. You ask them to name you 4 different Testosterones and they immediately have a blank look on their face. As soon as you can intelligently explain to them the difference in esters, the difference bulking agents and cutting agents, true side effects, and the benefits of Anabolic Steroids. You’d be surprised how you can turn a criticizer into someone who will start asking you for advice. It is truly none of anyone’s business if you are on steroids or not, however giving a “Yes” or “No” answers is still giving an answer whether it’s the truth or a lie.

^^^^ i hate it when people argue that all steroid gains are fake gains and tht you'll lose all the muscle once u stop using steroids. Most people think that steroids are this magical thing that pumps air ito your muscles an gives them a big look lol

Back