what do you think about this 10ml vial. Sketchy huh?

Dude there are literally thousands of underground labs that you will never ever hear of or research. Chances are, it is alright gear. There have been well known big labs who have pumped out weak or fake gear. Roll the dice and hope for the best. But just because you can't find anything on it online, doesn't mean you need to trash it.

I just dont understand why they would have a website address on the vial if when typed in it wont show up. what is the purpose of that?

well its really not my dealer just a co worker that asked if i wanted to try some test out that he got from his dealer and i said sure since its the only thing i can get my hands on right now. when i couldnt find anything on it thats when i called and questioned him about it and he said that the guy he gets it from is a good friend of his and would nvr screw him over. he said that he has gotten test in the past from him and its always been good so idk. ill just have to try it myself i guess.

havnt gotten anything from this guy before thats why I'm kinda skeptical about it. i hate having to play the lab rat when it comes to injecting myself. I like having a good reliable source i can trust and rely on like i had before but recently moved.

although my last connect was a guy i met in the gym and all of his gear came without labels just a clear vial and it was the best gear I've ever done. i think he was home brewing it tho.

i wouldn't trust it unless u trust ur dealer.

He could have easily took out half and replaced it with olive oil

125mg test e/ml now lol

i dont trust it and you are 100% right. i just need to make a decision whether I'm going to use it or wait till i find a good source. ive been in this predicament before and went ahead and did it and it turned out to be really good. who knows, this guy could be getting top notch gear and by me not trying it i will nvr know. i just hate going through a middle man becuse i cant talk to the actual person getting it. i have to ask my co worker which in turn has to go talk to his guy

Back