What do you think so far.

There are just a few pics i just took now. I've been out of the gym for about a month now, about to hit it back up after the new years.

Wha do i think?? you got some balls putting up a pic with your face wearing those fancy budwieser boxers bro

Ha. ok M1T was banned like 5 years ago. Its terrible for you but def works rich-myster huh?. I also took m1t about 2 years ago and i uped the dose like u did i took 20mg for only 2 weeks and i gained 20 pounds. My diet was clean as shit but i didnt assume high calories so i was very shocked that i gained so much. The pumps were sick, strenght went up..but when your on it u feel your liver asking for help!..so i still got half a bottle left and prob will never touch it agian. Im about to run a real cycle next month i hope!

Ha. ok M1T was banned like 5 years ago. Its terrible for you but def works rich-myster huh?. I also took m1t about 2 years ago and i uped the dose like u did i took 20mg for only 2 weeks and i gained 20 pounds. My diet was clean as shit but i didnt assume high calories so i was very shocked that i gained so much. The pumps were sick, strenght went up..but when your on it u feel your liver asking for help!..so i still got half a bottle left and prob will never touch it agian. Im about to run a real cycle next month i hope!

Matt - just curious - what did your liver feel like? u got pains with it?

Thanks bro.

How much are you weighing bro? You said your cutting right?

I decided not to cut. I'm going to hit the needle first and after a cycle of test e i'm going to cut.

Now i'm at about 215.

And yeah man, i know what you mean about the liver, felt like it was crying, my blood pressure was also pretty bad, felt that throughout my body as well. I still have 2 pills left, cause i stopped a day early haha.

I decided not to cut. I'm going to hit the needle first and after a cycle of test e i'm going to cut.

Now i'm at about 215.

And yeah man, i know what you mean about the liver, felt like it was crying, my blood pressure was also pretty bad, felt that throughout my body as well. I still have 2 pills left, cause i stopped a day early haha.

Good choice man - just don't get too big for the budweiser boxers....LOL

Back