What do You think?

MrX

Hello board members!

I would be glad if you guys could give your opinion on my problem. I've done 7 days of 100mg test prop EOD and 30mg D-bol ED cycle for 4 weeks. This is my first cycle and I do not feel a thing!

A have not gained a pound, my strength has not increased a bit. I think my diet and traning is on the spot. I am at 275 and eat at least 5000 kcal with minimum 350g of protein a day. Been training for 5 years and I am 25 years old.

I'm begining to think that I've got bad gear. Or could it just be that my body demands higher doses?

Please give me youre input on this, thanks!

I would increase the test dose to atleast 600mg a week, but you probably wouldn't be feeling anything in the first week anyways.

The Propionate if from an Dutch UG lab.

And the Dianabol is russian Akrihin. I've seen pics of these who is sopposed to be legit and they match mine 100%......

I think going to do 150mg of prop EOD and 50mg ED of D-bol and see what happens. I think its strange for me, a firts time user, to not fel a damn thing after 7 days?

MrX said:
The Propionate if from an Dutch UG lab.

And the Dianabol is russian Akrihin. I've seen pics of these who is sopposed to be legit and they match mine 100%......

I think going to do 150mg of prop EOD and 50mg ED of D-bol and see what happens. I think its strange for me, a firts time user, to not fel a damn thing after 7 days?
the dbol alone after 4 weeks should have shown up by now ,i wouldnt bump it to 50 mg on a first cycle .if its not legit bumping wont help , give it another week or 2 before you panic .

Are you waiting around to get stronger or are demanding it in the gym.. Personally I just keep adding weight and see what happens.

MrX said:
Hello board members!

I would be glad if you guys could give your opinion on my problem. I've done 7 days of 100mg test prop EOD and 30mg D-bol ED cycle for 4 weeks. This is my first cycle and I do not feel a thing!

A have not gained a pound, my strength has not increased a bit. I think my diet and traning is on the spot. I am at 275 and eat at least 5000 kcal with minimum 350g of protein a day. Been training for 5 years and I am 25 years old.

I'm begining to think that I've got bad gear. Or could it just be that my body demands higher doses?

Please give me youre input on this, thanks!

I'm at 245lbs and I eat 5000 cals currently for my cycle. Maybe you should consider upping yours a little more?

Thanks for the input boys.

I think I'm going to stick to my plan and do a couple of more weeks before I change anything. But I have a bad feeling about this........hope I'm wrong.

Back