What does your favourite meal of the day consist of?

dark passenger

Just wondering what some of peoples favourite meals are for mass gaining. Mine has to be breakfast and post post workout meal.
For breakfast I like 1 crumpet with peanut butter, 1 scoop of nitro tech in a glass of milk, 1/2 cup of cooked oats with a bannana in it and 2 egg whites on 1 slice of wholemeal grain bread.
simple but yum.

Fuckin steak 3xs a day for me now. Cool weather is coming and it's time to bulk. 240lbs?? Rip down to 202lbs in May??

I go to Chipotle 2 hours after my post training shake and get a big ass burrito bowl. The way they do it normally is puny but I have them double up on everything and for 5.95 a hell of a meal.

I get 2lbs of chopped meat & make the most slammin meatloaf possible. People I've made it for beg for more. No easier way to down 2lbs of ground beef

steaks are f'n amazing too with loaded baked potato

I get 2lbs of chopped meat & make the most slammin meatloaf possible. People I've made it for beg for more. No easier way to down 2lbs of ground beef

mmm, mmm, I just made a fat meatloaf yesterday. It usually lasts me two meals though. BIG ass meals with mashed potatos and green beans or corn.

Hmmm... That's a tough one. How bout this:
1 scoop protein
1/2 cup cottage cheese
2 tbls Natty PB
1 tsp cocoa powder
add a little water to thin
mix it all together and you gotta damn good pre bedtime meal that tastes like cheesecake!!!

steak and potatoes sounds great
i also love a nice meaty omlette.
6-7 eggs
chicken
tuna
turkey strips
cheese
red onion
fantastic!

prob. 1 of my fav. is a big fat ribeye steak freshly processed from a butcher i know. Prob. bout the best damn steak u'll get newhere and usually weighing a lil over 1lb thats a decent amount o protien plus add sum spuds and a tall glass o milk and im gud 2 go

Massive can you post the recipe for that meatloaf ?

Back