What has happened to Triple H??

This question is easy......HHH made his money,got the prize bride(shes worth bzillions) and has no need to risk his health anymore.Why arent you asking what happened to Dorian Yates?or Arnold Schwartenegger? i think this answer applies to them also.

ROIDRAGER said:
This question is easy......HHH made his money,got the prize bride(shes worth bzillions) and has no need to risk his health anymore.Why arent you asking what happened to Dorian Yates?or Arnold Schwartenegger? i think this answer applies to them also.

Dorain and Arnold don't compete anymore, and both got out of the game when their bodies couldn't handle the pressure. HHH still does.

To a point your right. He's made his cash and snagged his wife. Maybe he should relax/ leave for a year and let someone else have a bit of the spotlight.

Silverback316 said:
Has anyone seen Johnny the Bull Stamboli recently? He is still in shape but he looks very soft compared to his old look of being ripped.

He has. Do you remember when he broke this pelvis in that hard core match on TV.

That was so funny. Something like a sitdown splash to the outside.

I liked Big Vito.

He looks freakin horrible. hahah. The roids owned his ass.

Back