What if I don't care about being shut down (deca dose)

goingtowin

So i'm single and went through a bad breakup bla bla bla

anyways I want nothing to do with women right now and am about to go on my next cycle..

I was thinking my first run with tren but that compound still kinda scares me.

So i'm thinking a simple test/deca cycle but what if I don't care about being shut down (i'm on trt anyways) Do you think 600mg of deca is too much??

maybe 300mg test and 600mg deca? Again I don't care if my sex drive goes temporarily it would actually be nice to keep my mind off women for a while anyways.

Or should I just go with tren.. my goals are putting on as much muscle as possible.

Also is it true that tren gains are the hardest to keep after the cycle? Have no idea if this has any truth to it

Shut down usually refers to your natty test producing system, which you already are shut down since you are already on trt but I suspect you mean killed libido.

Deca n tren both give me ED issues but do not necessarily kill my drive. Just my ability to follow thru! Its not fun if you have a partner. Not an issue if you are solo :)

All I can add is make sure you have a good handle on your AI and have prolactin control handy. I do both cuz of pre-existing gyno

And bloodwork!

Enjoy!

So i'm thinking a simple test/deca cycle but what if I don't care about being shut down (i'm on trt anyways) Do you think 600mg of deca is too much??

maybe 300mg test and 600mg deca? Again I don't care if my sex drive goes temporarily it would actually be nice to keep my mind off women for a while anyways.

Why are you bla bla bla'ing us? We want details!

For deca the magic starts to happen at 600 mg/wk, so given what you've stated for goals and limits this should be good. You won't lose libido, it might go sky high. You can lose erections if you don't manage estrogen via AI and prolactin via caber or prami - so you will want to be on top of your AI and at a minimum have caber on hand, or take 0.25 mg EOD.

I did exactly this, 300 test 600 deca, and it was great. Libido was awesome and no ED. I took adex 0.25 EOD and caber 0.25mg EOD throughout. Due to the long ester you should run at least 12 weeks, with 14 to 16 idea. Since you are on TRT there are no issues with recovery, so lots of the concerns about deca don't apply.

if your on trt anyway go for it bro. and good on you for staying off tren until your good and ready.

and be careful about the mentality of saying that you want to pack on as much muscle as possible, those are the infamous last words of many bodybuilders who have cycled before you. better to exercise patience and do it gradually, whats the rush??

why instead of asking "what if i dont care about my sex drive" dont you ask " what anc drugs can i take to keep my sex drive and hormones in check"

caber, prami, bromo..

youre welcome :)

Caber or Prami is something you better keep on hand with that cycle. If your prolactin gets to high it usually starts with anorgasmia then full blown ed and lactation/gyno.

I mean that just as it sounds. You will have milk runnin out your nips if it goes uncontrolled (without a dopamine agonist to bring it back in check).

Also, something I have learned in dark periods of my life like when my ex wife left me. One second you can be bummed out and wishing for death, the next banging the girl of your dreams harder than she knew she could be because of your pent up frustration.

Protect your most important digit at all times. After a bad break up you need that guy ready for action at all times.

you want nothing to do with women

right now <----- the key words

wait till your all pumped up & those steroids start soaking in

you might end up up snatch creek without a paddle

you want nothing to do with women

right now <----- the key words

wait till your all pumped up & those steroids start soaking in

you might end up up snatch creek without a paddle

Hahahahahahaha .........but so true. Be careful

Back