What if someone were to run a cycle like this?

ManOfMuscle

Death Dealer
As we all know the enemy of any steroid user is homeostasis. Once the body equalizes itself the extreme amounts of gear we shoot becomes useless. So what I'm wondering is what if someone were to set up a cycle like this:

Weeks :
1-2 150 prop 50 tren eod
3-4 200 prop 75 tren eod
5-6 250 prop 100 tren eod
7-8 300 prop 125 tren eod

What would be the advantages/ disadvantages for a cycle like this? Would the sides be terrible? Would it be a waste of gear to increase the dosages similarly to the way I have it laid out? Just looking for thoughts and feedback.

Last edited:
LiftTillIDie said:
As we all know the enemy of any steroid user is homeostasis. Once the body equalizes itself the extreme amounts of gear we shoot becomes useless.

Where did you ever come up with that bullshit ??

Ditto on the quoted comment.

And you dont need that much tren in wks 5-8. Really, youre not special so you dont need to use that much. I would think that the prop is also excessive during that time.

just eat more. the reason you stop growing is lack of food. i used to think i couldnt get above 200...then i ate 5500 kcal a day and got to 235.

theres nothing wrong with raising dosages in a cycle but dont do it every 2 weeks...
more like run tren 75mg eod for like 8 weeks then go to 100 or 150 eod for 8 more.

Sesshomaru said:
Ditto on the quoted comment.

And you dont need that much tren in wks 5-8. Really, youre not special so you dont need to use that much. I would think that the prop is also excessive during that time.

125 mg tren EOD is not that much buddy...75mg ed or 150eod is very common.

Warmachine said:
125 mg tren EOD is not that much buddy...75mg ed or 150eod is very common.

Doesnt mean its optimal or as effective considering this would be his first time running tren. He can gain very well on 75 eod and if the sides arent harsh. No need to swat a fly with a sledgehammer.

The question had nothing to do with dosages. If it helps you to visualize then replace my dosages with lower ones. I'm just thinking by raising the dosages over short intervals it might keep the body from becoming accustomed to the juice. This is assuming diet and training are in order.

And War I'm not sure running tren 16 weeks in a row is the healthiest choice.

Back