What injury did I do (Head felt exploding)

GrandpaHulk

Well into my workout, on the Leg Extension machine, rep 8 of 8 and boom! my whole head from forehead to neck felt like it was going to explode, intensity of pain far worse than brutal migraines I used to get, a whole new level. Left me incapable of anything and breathless for about 20 minutes. This was external head pain, forehead right over the scalp down the rear neck, not in the brain far as I could tell. No eyesight problems.

I do have a habit of gripping the seat handles too tight when I do this exercise. Any ideas what damage I did to what muscles ?

More Info would be Helpful...

Are you On-Cycle, if so, which Hormones and what are the Dosages ?
Which Ancillaries are you taking ?
Do you take any Over-the-Counter Meds, or Prescription Meds ?

Do you Suffer from High Blood Pressure.
Cause from what you are describing, it sounds like your BP spiked really high........................... JP
P.S.
If you were Tensing your Entire Body, might have Pinched a Nerve in your Neck from Straining so much.
Especially if your Neck was Hunched Forward !

More Info would be Helpful...

Are you On-Cycle, if so, which Hormones and what are the Dosages ?
Which Ancillaries are you taking ?
Do you take any Over-the-Counter Meds, or Prescription Meds ?

Do you Suffer from High Blood Pressure.
Cause from what you are describing, it sounds like your BP spiked really high........................... JP
P.S.
If you were Tensing your Entire Body, might have Pinched a Nerve in your Neck from Straining so much.
Especially if your Neck was Hunched Forward !

i hunch over all the time when i lift and look like that dude from notre dame. hunchback.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing such discomfort. I'm not a doctor, but if you're feeling like your head is about to explode, it could be a sign of a severe headache or migraine. It's best to consult with a medical professional to get a proper diagnosis and appropriate treatment. They'll be able to provide you with the best guidance based on your symptoms. Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

Back