What is going on with my Estrone?

Hey guys,

Background: On TRT for 5 years and only until i recently stop the Test injection I started to have crazy energy and my body started to feel better. Now the only thing I can say is I always had high Estrone numbers ( ie 125) but my E2 always came in perfect (ie 20). Since my last injection 2 weeks ago I started to take 40 mg of Nolva and HCG 3times a week at 1000iu and I feel 100 times better then i was on the TEST. I started to get itchy nipples yesterday so I took 12.5 mg of Aromasin. The interesting part is the new doctor prescribed me Aromasin instead of anastrozole, which i was using all of this time. So its making me think i should go back with Test but use Aromasin instead. It doesn't look like anastrozole combats Estrone, only E2. The info I have found shows Aromasin combats both E1 up 70% and E2 35%. Would Aromasin help with Estrone?

Thx

Thx for the reply guys. I started because I had Low LH and FSH. Test was 300ish. How can I lower Estrone? Anastrozole only lowered E2 for me.

Why even worry about E1 or E3. The only thing that really effects men is E2. Don't sweat it.

On every trt lab ive see where drs mistakenly order the estrone test they all run slightly high when guys are on TRT. Its not a big deal. Estradiol is orders of magnitude more powerful than Estrone. But we need Estradiol too. So yeah it shouldnt be really high, but a lil high is fine unless youve ran steroid cycles or had pubescent onset gynoclamastia.

Back