what is the most mg per pin sight do some of u guys do?

amvdub

russian crusher
Whats up fellas haven't been on here for a while, bulking up again and seeking a little advice.

This cycle I've kicked off with some test prop for the first 5 weeks, on top of the Sustanon (sust) and eq some days I just dread.

Mondays and Thursdays I pin 2 1/2mg of a Sustanon (sust) and EQ mix.

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday I got 1 3/4mg of prop.

On the days I got to pin all three, just sucks man. I'm only comfortable pinning the glutes so often times it doesnt all dissipate in time and I feel lumps. I tried spreading it out and pinning quads too, but that shit crippled me for over a week. I could barely walk. I only have a week left with the prop. So I can relax and just alternate butt cheecks but how do u guys do it? This might not seem much to some, I only pin the butt though so to me getting in and out of my car is a 5 minute process.

dont think I'll be kicking any more cycles off with prop. lol

I'm hittin the sack I'l check back in the morning.

Last edited:
Hey Welcome back I haven't heard from you in a while,. your cycle is Awesome keep me posted ,..
Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Whats up fellas haven't been on here for a while, bulking up again and seeking a little advice.

This cycle I've kicked off with some test prop for the first 5 weeks, on top of the Sustanon (sust) and eq some days I just dread.

Mondays and Thursdays I pin 2 1/2mg of a Sustanon (sust) and EQ mix.

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday I got 1 3/4mg of prop.

On the days I got to pin all three, just sucks man. I'm only comfortable pinning the glutes so often times it doesnt all dissipate in time and I feel lumps. I tried spreading it out and pinning quads too, but that shit crippled me for over a week. I could barely walk. I only have a week left with the prop. So I can relax and just alternate butt cheecks but how do u guys do it? This might not seem much to some, I only pin the butt though so to me getting in and out of my car is a 5 minute process.

dont think I'll be kicking any more cycles off with prop. lol

I'm hittin the sack I'l check back in the morning.

i barely pin glutes. usually rotate between quads and delts and i don't mind doing 3ml+ in either.

big muscles like your glutes can take as much as 3cc without loseing any, smaller body parts like your shoulder stick with 2cc, just my two cents.....

Hey Welcome back I haven't heard from you in a while,. your cycle is Awesome keep me posted ,..
Merry Chrismas.

What up pinga. Yea i'm in week 4 going into week 5. THANK GOD. I've been pinning almost every day, 6 days a week. Finally the long esters kick in and then its smooth sailing with 2 pins a week and oral proviron.

you need to hit up more sites if your using eq. delts are an easy addition.

I got good size delts, but that being the most overworked muscle and having joint and past shoulder injuries, I'm tryin to stay clear of those. Also, the pins I'm using now are 3cc x 23g x 1", dont know about that. I do like the idea of shotting EQ there though. I'm running it kinda low 300mg/wk. with a higher gauge I think I might try that. Thanks.

Just to throw it out there, not a lot of people like EQ. why is that?

I love it, my muscles look like I'm flexing so hard I might crap myself, and thats just fully relaxed walking over to the fountain for a drink. However, I am starting to see some ginormous veins poppin out of my arms. I guess thats why I'm runnin it low. Not all chicks dig huge veins. haha

I'm running prop to and it literally cripples me wherever I shoot it but I've found that breaking the quads up into upper and lower injections and that helps tremendously, I'll 1 cc way upper and 1 cc way lower quad

What up pinga. Yea i'm in week 4 going into week 5. THANK GOD. I've been pinning almost every day, 6 days a week. Finally the long esters kick in and then its smooth sailing with 2 pins a week and oral proviron.

I got good size delts, but that being the most overworked muscle and having joint and past shoulder injuries, I'm tryin to stay clear of those. Also, the pins I'm using now are 3cc x 23g x 1", dont know about that. I do like the idea of shotting EQ there though. I'm running it kinda low 300mg/wk. with a higher gauge I think I might try that. Thanks.

Just to throw it out there, not a lot of people like EQ. why is that?

I love it, my muscles look like I'm flexing so hard I might crap myself, and thats just fully relaxed walking over to the fountain for a drink. However, I am starting to see some ginormous veins poppin out of my arms. I guess thats why I'm runnin it low. Not all chicks dig huge veins. haha

the pins youre using are the same as what i am using for delts, quads.

this is my 1st run with eq right now and im liking it just fine.

Ventro glutes can take 5ml no problem. Easy to reach too. Also, it won't matter if you get sore there since you won't notice unless you touch it or lay down on it. Even a leg workout isn't inhibited by sore ventro glutes.

Ventro glutes can take 5ml no problem. Easy to reach too. Also, it won't matter if you get sore there since you won't notice unless you touch it or lay down on it. Even a leg workout isn't inhibited by sore ventro glutes.

ive read quite a few descriptions of this type of injection but still cant seem to picture it. anyone got any pics, or care to snap a few pics of doing a ventro glute injection?

Being that I have to run Eq @ 1200 to see results I have to break out the 5cc syringe and mix 3ccs of EQ and 2ccs of Cyp in the Glutes...this is my current cycle

M-W-F : 1cc - Tren A , Prop , Mast - delts

T-sat : 3ccs EQ , 2ccs cyp - glutes

Back