Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Thermorexin

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • DNP

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Ephedra/Ephedra free fatburner.

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
Ive tried them all and now I picked up some Thermorexin, "going the natural route" just to see how it compares.

brooklynheight said:
thermorex/levorex and zip stack

started yohimburn to speed things up

sweeeeeeett
So you liked the zip, i may give it a try. I have heard good things about the ingredients, especially when dieting, as that is when you i beleive your thyroid output slows. I am not sure if it would be good during normal eating though.

There is no doubt in my mind that there is anything better than DNP for losing fat fast. Yes, I am sure there are much safer ways but when it comes to just burning fat nothing touches DNP.

Swol

I was thinking of hopping on DNP for a week but decided im gonna do it without illegal drugs and try just diet and Thermorexin and see how it goes. I dont want to begin using DNP as a crutch.

Of course I will vote Thermorexin/Levorex. Because they ARE my favorite. But in the winter clen for a couple weeks on and off is good too.

ulter said:
Add in a good fatburner and you reach your goal in half the time. :)

I know...I actually do. I was just trying to make a point. Too many people get fat.....take that out of the equation, and things are much simpler

Back