• Thermorexin

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • DNP

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Ephedra/Ephedra free fatburner.

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
gymphreak said:
if im not wrong, i believe DNP boosts metabolism 30% as compared to the 10 - 15% of clen?

It has actually been shown to rais it upwards of 50-75% depending on dose.

yeah and it's also been known to kill you or make you go blind, depending on the dose. a lot of people on here do dnp. do some research. if you just want to look good without being healthy then get lipo and that new ab inplant surgery. dnp is on about the same retardedness level as that. just my 4 cents. l find eating less calories than you use, to work really well. the secrets out

MF'N S said:
yeah and it's also been known to kill you or make you go blind, depending on the dose. a lot of people on here do dnp. do some research. if you just want to look good without being healthy then get lipo and that new ab inplant surgery. dnp is on about the same retardedness level as that. just my 4 cents. l find eating less calories than you use, to work really well. the secrets out

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA Bro take a chill pill and chill with the scare tactics, now im not saying DNP is harmless cuz it AINT but Make you go blind thats a first Ive ever heard maybe you need to up your research on the subject. So you can have your four cents back plus one from me. Ive had multiple runs with DNP and Knowledge is the key when using it, cataracts in 1% of female users to me is hardly BLIND and it was also debunked and shown to not cause cataracts. Kill only is your a fuckin idiot and go in to it blindley /sp. Like I said knowledge is key when using DNP.

I've tried
eca: been taking it since I was 13. heheh good and reliable, but I've weaned myself off.. and have been ephedra free for 3 months. But I find it serves its purpose well

nyc: I tried a bottle, and liked the way it felt, but i didnt use it for a peroid long enough to see if it was better/worse than eca

eca+y: For some reason E+C+Y gets me real moody and cranky. So, I havent stuck with it more than a couple of days.

clen+t3: I think the t3 made me sluggish, which in turn made me lazy. No go for me.

clen: by itself? i think it works great as a fatburner.

DNP: Never tried it, but would like to.

I would have to go with old faithful eca stack, but gnp is amazing when it comes to really dropping fat FAST. I dont reccoment t3 unless you are running a cycle, because I seem to lose too much muscle when I run it by itself

Come on guys you know you have to fight Fat with fat!! So the best fat burner is Pizza and cheeese burgers!!! LOL!!!!! J/K

Ive used Hydroxycut and Xenadrine and I think Xenadrine was better! Sorry Muscletech..

anybody mentioned the Alcar/GT/R-ALA combo yet?

3g Alcar/3g Green Tea/ 600mg Glucorell divided into 3 equal parts, 30 min before meals and/or workout

the best was xenadrine

the original xenadrine (w/eph) changed my life around. lost weight, put on great mass, got self-confidence enough to lift, get hard and work out. the ephedra ban was bs. if anyone has any product recommendations that are out now that give you the buzz and energy of the stacker and xenadrine thing - please let me know. thanks. have a couple bottles left then I am on my own...

Hey guys, when your doing 2 on 2 off with clen, what do you use in the off time. I heard alot say eca. What's that short for and what are the doses!

thanks

since the ban of stacker 2 ephedra , i have tried numerous things. i take them for energy though, not really to burn fat. i find that the new stackers and a cup o' coffee gets me going, but lately i have been on xendadrine and i like it .

i have taken clen (liquid) and dropped weight fast enough for me, but i would love to try DNP, but i am a bit nervous.

eastsideking said:

Just curious, what kind of diet gets you from 9%BF to 6/7%

I am just about to go on Clen after thinking for some time about DNP.. (Partialy swayed by my DNP supplier messing me about just before my order) And since I only need to drop 3% I guess Clen is strong enough to do that..

I do have 2 questions does anyone know how Clen works with girls?? My girlfriend has been on a diet on and off for a year or so and has been using Hydorxycut, ( I am presuming it works the same for both sexes??) (I will check it out before suggesting it!!, just wondered if anyone knew to save me the time!)

Another question is what is the lowest %BF you have been to, or heard of someone achieving?

My girl thinks I am mad to be dieting from 9% (which to me feels alittle fat, (total obsession I know!) Just want to practice for next spring/summer.

Cheers,

MM

Popichulo said:
Im about to hop on that Thermorexin and see if it lives up to the hype.

Popichulo-
How about an update on the Thermorexin.Did it work for you?
I've been thinking of trying it.

Back