What is your weak point?

Fyre

Okay, we all have a bodypart that we wish we could improve on. If you're 100% happy with your body(yah right, we're women!), then that's awesome but if you're not, what area would you like to improve on the most?
My area of weakness we'll say, would have to be my arms. I use heavy weights and strict form but they don't seem to grow as fast as everything else. I'm happy with my back,shoulders,chest, legs, butt, and abs but I want bigger arms!!! I don't really know what they measure in at, but I'm still not happy with the size.:(

my abs.. they are strong and thick, but i gain weight there the easiest and that drives me crazy.. also my hips.. they never seem to lean out enough for me.. but i am super critical lol

oh and does the nose count?? LOL i hate my nose hahaha...

upper legs :( I need to slow down on the cycling i think and switch to running again...I think the bikes tend to bulk them up

I'm happy with my muscles...it's the bf% that's a killer for me, and most of it sits over my abs! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

my weak point over all is my diet.. which leads to higher bodyfat then Im happy with...

I have no self control when it comes to food.. it takes everything I have to even eat clean.. its terrible..

ugh!

I hate my tummy! My daughter has made it almost impossible for me to rip them up!

I hate my inner thighs..

Super- i hate my nose too!! LOL lets go get sugar daddies and get nose jobs lol!!!

Frisco

Re: ugh!

Friscochick said:
Super- i hate my nose too!! LOL lets go get sugar daddies and get nose jobs lol!!!

Frisco

as long as i get boobs out of the deal too, I'm in :) hahhaa

i think thats tuff to answer....for me it depends if i am off season or not.....when i am not and i am cut, i like everything about myself....but off season i am constantly bitching...lol

I have a problem with my upper thigh area as well. They don't seem to be prportional to the rest of my body. it really sucks!!

EuroChick said:
I have a problem with my upper thigh area as well. They don't seem to be prportional to the rest of my body. it really sucks!!

I like your upper thigh area :D

Back