What is your weak point?

Right now I feel like I need to work on my hams and my arms. Not being able to train my arms for a year didn't exactly do anything positive for them. They're starting to look better but it's going slow. It's frustrating to know how much lean mass I've dropped....but I know I'll get it back. :)

This is weird, but I can get fairly lean all over and still have big upper arms, yuk! And I have broad shoulders. My butt and hips are relatively small. I guess I'm built like a man! I don't even begin to know how to get more in proportion. I feel like a freak!!!! But I'm working on it. Is there such a thing as upper arm reduction and hip implants? J/k!!!!

my weak point is my rear end, i tend to carry the most fat there. my thighs are getting better, but still not where i want them to be. i tend to lean out real good on upper body, not so good on lower body

phatsgirl said:
This is weird, but I can get fairly lean all over and still have big upper arms, yuk! And I have broad shoulders. My butt and hips are relatively small. I guess I'm built like a man! I don't even begin to know how to get more in proportion. I feel like a freak!!!! But I'm working on it. Is there such a thing as upper arm reduction and hip implants? J/k!!!!

lol.. you are too cute :)

ok.. so you want to make a physical transformation.. that is NOT impossible.. you seem to have more of a bber shape than a figure or fitness... but lets see what you can do :)

start lifting light upper body with VERY high reps.. i mean like do a shoulder press for 30 reps.. all this will do is rip ya up, define and shape your muscles with NO added bulk.. this will help to tone down your upper body and not make it less overwhelming to your smaller hips..

as per your lower body.. SQUATS.. that will round out your glutes.. lunges will also shape your hips and glutes and thighs... Go heavy.. build some muscle!!
on another note.. kicks also shape the hips and legs.. i mean Roundhouse kicks, side kicks ect.. kick a heavy bag.. it helps build up the hip flexors...

If none of that works.. birthcontrol blew up my hips LOL... hahahaa.

Just hang in there and keep up the good work... you will get there!!

I hate my tummy! My daughter has made it almost impossible for me to rip them up!

I hate my inner thighs..

Super- i hate my nose too!! LOL lets go get sugar daddies and get nose jobs lol!!!

I told you once already!!! Its in your court now! Not kidding!!

Tri's/arms for me!

Thank God I'm damn stubborn cuz I will not give up for what I want!

Someday...Ho-hum....

Back