What kind of gear was Arnold and Zane on???

There is no definitive way to know for sure. There are rumours but that's all they really are, rumours.

"Small doses" of steroids that were "prescribed by my doctor."

2 tsp twice/day of depo-testosterone are small doses, right? (hint: 1tsp = 5mL)

Aboot said:
There is no definitive way to know for sure. There are rumours but that's all they really are, rumours.

Makes you wonder if THEY even knew what they were taking.

what are the rumors?

i'd guess lots of test, dbol, who knows...

he he used to say he took d-balls by the handful.....nothing fancy though.....this designer shit wasn't around back then

maybe some real para?

who cares......it wasn't the type of juice that made him who he was

Arnold definitely d-bol. I heard also primo. Probably a lot more.

JohnnyB said:
Who cares what they used, it's not going to do anything for any of us;)

JohnnyB
No shit. Arnold could grow on anything. It's all about genetics.

They took what was avialiable at the time.... My guess is that Arnold took Lots of Dbol and Test when he was in Europe in his younger days... His body type in his earlier pics would seem to back that up.... massive but too bloated to be chisled... He says in one of his books that he came to America for better drugs.... not just drugs but it's listed in a list of other reasons.... I'd say he was exposed to Primo, Winstrol, Tren... possibly masteron... I would guess that he would only use human drugs... These drugs are non bloat drugs that coupled with Arnolds drive, diet and genetics, created arguably the "Best Body" ever.

Zane I don't know I haven't studied him as much as I have Arnold... I would guess that his Drug choices were much like Arnolds but I am willing to bet he didn't go nearly as high on dosage... Especially when Arnold was in his prime... 74 ..... Are you kidding me??? That was the definition of FREAK!!! I could only imagine what his cycle was like that year

Last edited:
jarbulldog said:
who cares what they used
No shit. Everyone needs to get this shit into their heads; it's all genetics. Arnold has genetics for building muscle with or without steroids, better with them.

Back