What kind of Test would you prefer per week for 10 weeks ?

Green888

Allmost Good Looking
1. 500mg Test Cypionate
2. 500mg Test Enanthate
3. 500mg Test Propionate
4. 500mg Test Suspension
5. 500mg Sustanon 250
6. 250mg Test Cypionate + 250mg Test Enanthate
7. A different combination af Test

My fave is Cyp.........thats just because it is not as painful as QV Enan.........and QV is all i use right now :)

Its really a toss up between those two, Cyp and Enan. Same type of ester.

But I would also kick start with some Prop for 3 weeks. And also weeks 10-12 while waiting for the longer ester test to get out of your system.

MentalMike said:
what are your goals

well to get big and strong, but i just want to know what other people prefer.....the thread should have been a poll, but aparently i am retarded "sigh" :D

cyp has a lot of water retention and is moderately bad for the liver if im not correct enanthate has good characteristics but from reading through all the side effects and gains it seems that the sustanon has the best of all. can someone explain why all the big shots and all the moderators agree with the cyp and enan

also i was going to take the sust with deca but now that i see all this about this seperate testosterones rather than the combined tests in Sustanon (sust). i am looking to go for mass and strength just like Green888

drh8784 said:
cyp has a lot of water retention and is moderately bad for the liver if im not correct enanthate has good characteristics but from reading through all the side effects and gains it seems that the sustanon has the best of all. can someone explain why all the big shots and all the moderators agree with the cyp and enan

Oh where do I start ??

Cypionate and Enanthate are basically the same thing, only 1 molecule different. They are interchangable as far as the medical feild is concerned. Neither is hard on the liver, unless taken in extremely large dosages. Sustanon is just a blend of 4 different Test esters, it still aromatizes and cause water retention as well as all the other possible side as other esters, remember once the ester is cleaved off, you are left with the same Testosterone.

Why we prefer a single ester Test is because it is much easier to maintain stable blood levels with it. You can inject once or twice a week, as compared to EOD injects with Sust to maximize it's effectiveness.

so SC you are saying EOD injections with sust are common i thought Sustanon (sust). is about a weekly thing of 1 or 2 injections based on what you want it to be for instance:
Although Sustanon remains active for up to a month, injections should be taken at least once a week to keep testosterone levels stable.
any feedback on this? maybe i should make it more clear because i am a beginner so which would be better for a rookie to do for a cycle?

drh8784 said:
so SC you are saying EOD injections with sust are common i thought Sustanon (sust). is about a weekly thing of 1 or 2 injections based on what you want it to be for instance:
Although Sustanon remains active for up to a month, injections should be taken at least once a week to keep testosterone levels stable.
any feedback on this? maybe i should make it more clear because i am a beginner so which would be better for a rookie to do for a cycle?

There are Prop and Phynlprop esters in Sust (short acting), and to take advantage of them, it is best to inject EOD or E3D at most.

A single ester Test like Cyp or Enan is best for a beginner like yourself.

Back