what kinds of hgh could be found in mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

heckler45_2000

whats up everyone just seeing what all kinds of growth hormone could be found in mexico and at what price . any info would be helpful thanks

I have never been to Mexico, but the people that I talked to told me that its not worth going there for GH. They said most of it is fake and over priced. I would not trust Mexicans w/ GH.

jyzza said:
I have never been to Mexico, but the people that I talked to told me that its not worth going there for GH. They said most of it is fake and over priced. I would not trust Mexicans w/ GH.

Really now?? So who exactly do you trust then sir?? How bout the stuff coming out of Germany? Lots of Jews over there. Those kraut bastards are known for being sneaky too, aren't they dude? You trust them? How 'bout the stuff coming from China bro? Those chink commies are always up to no good. Aint they BRO??

Your damn right about one thing. You've never been to Mexico. The people there are like people anywhere else. Good and bad. As far as the GH you will get. That depends on what type of said person you deal with, as well as your overall attitude. I have a feeling that you would end up with an amp full of lemon-lime Sprite though, given your obvious ignorance dealing with people unlike yourself.

I'm sorry. I know this is supposed to be a no bullshit board, but NO WAY am I letting that slide. This guy needs to get out more.

I don't think he is saying the Mexican race as a bad, it does sound a bit like but lets face it bro.

Lots of cheap quality pharmicals do come out of Mexico and many fakes also.

I don't think hes saying don't trust em because of their race but what the quality control in pharmacy's is down there.

I'm sure if you looked around and were educated most drugs made in different country's get imported there and you may find a good source but be very cautious. Lots of fake products fill the air don't go down there with 2 g's and buy the first kits you find without researching whether the product is legit first.

SkedMedz said:
Really now?? So who exactly do you trust then sir?? How bout the stuff coming out of Germany? Lots of Jews over there. Those kraut bastards are known for being sneaky too, aren't they dude? You trust them? How 'bout the stuff coming from China bro? Those chink commies are always up to no good. Aint they BRO??

Your damn right about one thing. You've never been to Mexico. The people there are like people anywhere else. Good and bad. As far as the GH you will get. That depends on what type of said person you deal with, as well as your overall attitude. I have a feeling that you would end up with an amp full of lemon-lime Sprite though, given your obvious ignorance dealing with people unlike yourself.

I'm sorry. I know this is supposed to be a no bullshit board, but NO WAY am I letting that slide. This guy needs to get out more.

That is funny what you say SkedMedz. I’m not talking shit about Mexicans bro. Most of my exes are Spanish. I love their fat asses, LOL. As far as GH goes, I think I put it plain and simple bro. So READ.
I’ll explain it to you again. Fuck it, waste of time.LOL….I’m sorry but it’s one of those days.
Lots of people and my friends, who are MEXICAN (Spanish) who go and visit Mexico in search of juice, come back w/ some fucked up stories.
DG is right. There are lots of low grade Mexican companies there. The only 1 I do trust is Quality Vet……. Also if you do a search on other boards about people going to Mexico you will LEARN that lots of these Mexican pharmacies work w/ the police there. You buy from them and the call the border or the cops saying how you look like and what you bought. So you have to be very careful. There are also good pharmacies there. My friends’ aunt works in one. As far as GH goes I wouldn’t risk it there. You will never know, unless you dealt w/ that place before and they know you. I think there is thread on anabolic review about GH. Some people got ripped off in Mexico and others said not to waste your money on GH there. I only get GH from my trusted source that I heave dealt w/ before.
And as far as getting out. I don’t have to go to Mexico to get out bro. I go to Europe every year. Also Bahamas and other locations. That was my opinion on GH which you MISUNDERSTOOD.

DangerousGrounds said:
I don't think he is saying the Mexican race as a bad, it does sound a bit like but lets face it bro.

Lots of cheap quality pharmicals do come out of Mexico and many fakes also.

I don't think hes saying don't trust em because of their race but what the quality control in pharmacy's is down there.

I'm sure if you looked around and were educated most drugs made in different country's get imported there and you may find a good source but be very cautious. Lots of fake products fill the air don't go down there with 2 g's and buy the first kits you find without researching whether the product is legit first.

I'm saying there are lots of fake stuff in Mexico. I would't take a chance on GH. Too much money. If you have a source that your trust in US. Then pay the extra $$$$.
RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO W/ IT<---------------------
:agreed:

HOLY SHIT, now I see it...

jyzza said:
I would not trust Mexicans w/ GH.

It should be like this::

I would not trust Mexico w/ GH

Sorry if I offended anyone here. I'm just :spin:

SkedMedz said:

i doubt he meant what was said based on race.

everyone knows mexico isnt the most developed countries so their quality control as well as handling isnt the best. ive never used GH, but i believe that temperature can affect the peptides. so a lack of refrigeration could degrade it.

jyzza said:
That is funny what you say SkedMedz. I’m not talking shit about Mexicans bro. Most of my exes are Spanish. I love their fat asses, LOL. As far as GH goes, I think I put it plain and simple bro. So READ.
I’ll explain it to you again. Fuck it, waste of time.LOL….I’m sorry but it’s one of those days.
Lots of people and my friends, who are MEXICAN (Spanish) who go and visit Mexico in search of juice, come back w/ some fucked up stories.
DG is right. There are lots of low grade Mexican companies there. The only 1 I do trust is Quality Vet……. Also if you do a search on other boards about people going to Mexico you will LEARN that lots of these Mexican pharmacies work w/ the police there. You buy from them and the call the border or the cops saying how you look like and what you bought. So you have to be very careful. There are also good pharmacies there. My friends’ aunt works in one. As far as GH goes I wouldn’t risk it there. You will never know, unless you dealt w/ that place before and they know you. I think there is thread on anabolic review about GH. Some people got ripped off in Mexico and others said not to waste your money on GH there. I only get GH from my trusted source that I heave dealt w/ before.
And as far as getting out. I don’t have to go to Mexico to get out bro. I go to Europe every year. Also Bahamas and other locations. That was my opinion on GH which you MISUNDERSTOOD.

I don't need a lecture about how to do what in Mexico, or what companies are good according to you. I have the experience. I'm not ignorant enough to think I know it all, but I definitely know more than someone whos "friend of a friend of an Aunt" works at a fucking Carls Junior in Tijuana, or whatever you said. That is besides the point anyhow, and you also missed mine. Your post is ignorant--(by your own words you have never been to Mexico, and don't know any MEXICANS(not Mexican-Americans), so you have NO REASON or EXPERIENCES to say that Mexicans are more or less trustworthy than whatever ethnicity you deem to be worthy or your "trust". Given the fact you DON'T have the experience, my guess is that you are just regurgitating what you heard your daddy saying one night while liquored up, or what you saw some other dumbass here at whatever BB Board say. Sure, there are places down there that will rip you off, but some of them are owned by caucasians looking to make a fast buck off of the demand for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in the USA. If you don't know your shit or are an asshole, then Mexicans are just like any other people looking to make a buck. If you don't endear yourself to them with SOME measure of common courtesy, or at LEAST knowledge, or both, then you will probably get jobbed, and in that case you probably deserve it for being stupid and not doing your homework, or just being what they(Mexicans) consider to be the quintessential "arrogant american" asshole. If you avoid both of those attitudes, then your chances for succes in Mexico (or anywhere really--in any situation) go way up. The fact that you are dealing with Mexicans is irrelevant at that point.

By the way. I'm soooo impressed you go to Europe. I can get tickets on ebay for $150 too bro if I stop in 23 cities before my destination! You aint impressing me. Try harder, and be a little less assinine with your commments next time. Please? Thanks. Later. Skedz.../..

Last edited:
I will not turn this to an argument w/ you. I will say this. I don¡¦t get that low to call anyone names on any board so I would appreciate the same respect from YOU or any other member. So no name calling, that¡¦s not why this board is here.
You have your own opinion and I have mine.
It is a proven fact that Mexico isn¡¦t the most developed country so their quality control as well as handling isn¡¦t the best. „²-------- And that¡¦s why I wouldn¡¦t trust on getting GH in Mexico. Not because Mexicans sell it. I don¡¦t care. Lots of fakes come from Mexico. And that¡¦s that. If I would live in Mexico and lots of fakes would come from US and their quality control was low I would say the same thing. I wouldn¡¦t trust on getting GH from there.
This thread is about GH in Mexico bro. Now I have explained myself so stop jumping at me and calling me vulgar names because that is ignorant. I don¡¦t judge people by their culture or their skin color.

I hope I didn¡¦t offend anyone else.

DangerousGrounds said:

Skedz........I don't think he meant anything racist by what he said, and he has since apologized if you took it the wrong way.

This thread is getting out of hand now, so I'm gonna lock 'er down and give everybody a chance to cool down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back