What Lab do you stick behind? HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBody31

I am stuck on what gear I'm gonna roll with this time....so I need some advice on what lab to roll with? Some in mind are LSP, Axio, and Geneza...should I roll wit one of those or go human grade? I ran Balkan last time and got weak results from it so I'm wanting to do it right this time

all my best friend's fellas in the military have ordered everything under the sun and that's what they're saying too

It's great quality gear, stick with what works and whats proven. Tons of quality gear out there, thats just my personal preference.

Yeah I was talking about advanced Stealth Sachets.....why stay away? I don't have any but some of my buddies do right now....What are your thoughts on Balkan? I was stuck on Geneza but didn't know if they were still making good quality gear...same for Axio but the marines say it's the best on the market

I used stealth a few years back, and any sachets that survived the mail were good to go. However delivery time is long and hit and miss on the quality these days from what I hear.

BTW, there are a lot of cops and uniformed service members on gear apparently. I love the irony. I wonder how long until this turns into a big news scandal. It's probably just waiting for a slow news cycle.

stay away from axio, bad reports about them all over the net, and sacheys are getting stopped at customs, they have it figured out, too many people running their mouths on the net, same happened w/ paper aas

Has anyone used Wildcat before? Also if you want a quality brand then you should go with 0318 Labs.....NOT!!! Their gear is really bad!!!

Has anyone used Wildcat before? Also if you want a quality brand then you should go with 0318 Labs.....NOT!!! Their gear is really bad!!!

Their Var/Clen is working really well for me - mates have had good results oral wise too
What have you tried?

stay away from axio, bad reports about them all over the net, and sacheys are getting stopped at customs, they have it figured out, too many people running their mouths on the net, same happened w/ paper aas

Why don't you back that up with a reson? Is this just your personal opinion and from when are you basing this? Maybe last year or so , but now things are straightened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back