What should I run clomid at ?

SamBBK

Hello steroidology people...just finished 10 weeks test-e 500mg/w and I'm gonna start pct at 15 days after last injection...

Please keep this forum simple :)

What should I run clomid at ? Got 60 tabs of 50mg clomid but not sure whether to taper up to a higher dosage or what ?

Each number stands for the daily dose for a week. So that would equal 4 weeks. So if you were dosing 100mg a day for the first week then 50mg from weeks 2-4 it would be written 100/50/50/50 if that's what you're asking.

Each number stands for the daily dose for a week. So that would equal 4 weeks. So if you were dosing 100mg a day for the first week then 50mg from weeks 2-4 it would be written 100/50/50/50 if that's what you're asking.

No haha I do understand it I was just saying I've seen people do like 100mg for the first 2 weeks and then tapered it down to 50mg

No haha I do understand it I was just saying I've seen people do like 100mg for the first 2 weeks and then tapered it down to 50mg

It's really only necessary to run at 100mg for the first week. It's like frontloading, it's done to build up the clomid levels faster.

Definetely add nolva aswell at 40/20/20/20. Will give you a much better chance of successful PCT. The two have a synergestic effect.

Also, start your PCT 21 days after last injection. 15 days is too soon, you will still have exogenous test in your system which will basically render the PCT drugs useless until it clears out.

It's really only necessary to run at 100mg for the first week. It's like frontloading, it's done to build up the clomid levels faster.

Definetely add nolva aswell at 40/20/20/20. Will give you a much better chance of successful PCT. The two have a synergestic effect

Also, start your PCT 21 days after last injection. 15 days is too soon, you will still have exogenous test in your system which will basically render the PCT drugs useless until it clears out.

Are you 100% it's 21 days ??? I've been told by must people it's 14 days but ideally start at 15 just for that extra day ? It's test-e so isn't it only 2 weeks in the system ?

No man it's not 14 days. listen to the advice. I'm assuming you didn't research esters because you obviously didn't research. Pct is at the end but should be known at the beginning.

No man it's not 14 days. listen to the advice. I'm assuming you didn't research esters because you obviously didn't research. Pct is at the end but should be known at the beginning.

I researched it very well thanks but that's what I'm saying... I've been told by plenty of people on this exact forum site that you should start 15 days after test e ? I'm sorry fr being wrong but that's what I was told,so start clomid and nolva 21 days ? I was gonna run some HCG to bring dem balls back up aswell haha

I researched it very well thanks but that's what I'm saying... I've been told by plenty of people on this exact forum site that you should start 15 days after test e ? I'm sorry fr being wrong but that's what I was told,so start clomid and nolva 21 days ? I was gonna run some HCG to bring dem balls back up aswell haha
it was once believed that pct was 14 days after test E and 18 days after cyp, but that info is outdated. 21 days my friend. run hcg from week 3 until 5 days before pct.

Yeah, its an easy mistake to make. Alot of people used to preach two weeks for test e because of the half life. But people aren't taking into account that the time it takes to clear depends on both the half life AND the dose.

E.g test e at peak levels running 500mg weekly will take 21 days to be clear.
Test e at peak levels 250mg weekly would be removed much quicker.
Longer if you were running 750, or 1000mg.

Back