what to add to last 6 weeks of test cycle: winny or var?

kryzz

Doing a cutting cycle atm, with test at 500mg per week. 6 weeks done and want to add some other cutting compound to it in the last 6 weeks. Anavar (var) is 10 times more expensive, so I have been wondering should I go with Anavar (var) or will a low dose of 25mg Winstrol (winny) be fine. Want to go low on dose to gain little advantage and keep the sides at bay. any other compound is well appreciated.

results thus far have been below average at best. ( underdosed gear? or maybe am not that responsive to gear? or maybe since am eating below maintenace to lose bf)

Need full stats please.
27 years, 3 years training with 1-2 years of good enough diet. 176lbs, 20%bf. 5'7" height. currently on first ever cycle- 500mg/week ( plus aromasin 12.5mg eod). going into 7th week of 12 week cycle.
Edit:- it's actually 4.5 years of training but diet earlier was non existent.

Alright. I don't recommend you add anything. I wouldn't have recommended that you cycle to begin with at that body fat percentage. Keep it simple for your first cycle. Hopefully you're using hCG and getting blood work done. 12.5 aromasin EOD is an incredibly weak dose. 25mg daily minimum.

I was actually taking 12.5mg daily aromasin to start with but I started noticing pain in joints, so I lowered it. How much should I lower my bf% to get on the next cycle if I were to next time.

Ok so what should I do that I am in the middle of a test cycle. I was actually thinking i was at 15% bf and everybody including the trainer said the same until I measured it on tanita machine. ( bioelectric impedence)

can you post pics? 20% is pretty high. diet good enough should have you between 12-15% depending on your internals. can you post a typical day of eating? how many caps are you taking in, and what is your workout looking like?

low dosed test may be a possibility depending on where you got it, but your body not being very responsive to test is probably not.

bad cycles are a product of one of three things, or a combination thereof:
bad nutrition (very common)
bad training (pretty common)
bad gear (not so common in my experience)

Ok so what should I do that I am in the middle of a test cycle. I was actually thinking i was at 15% bf and everybody including the trainer said the same until I measured it on tanita machine. ( bioelectric impedence)

Well you're already shut down. Might as well finish. Use hCG at 250 IU twice weekly to speed up recovery. Be sure you're in a caloric deficit. Don't try to bulk up on this cycle. 7th week... now is a good time to check your E2 to verify if your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose is working.

ok will add hCG at 250iu. am on calorific deficit definitely. Can't varify E2 since they cost like a bomb eveytime I do such tests here. Too expensive.

hypothetically speaking if i was at 14% bf, what would you have recommended me with test. Anavar (var) or Winstrol (winny) and dosage. basically curious to know. If I ever do a second cycle then will keep this answer in mind.

First cycle. Test only. Winstrol (winny) will do NOTHING at 14% BF. Anavar will do VERY LITTLE at 14% BF.

Man everytime I think I have gained enough knowledge something comes up . :)

Just now read your fat loss protocol (chromium/green tea extract/synephrine) and it looks really interesting. First time reading something like this. Why didn't you mention about it in the albuterol/eca discussion? lol The thing about fat cells shrinking and not going away was mind blowing. Fuark .. my whole knowlege on fat loss was a lie.

anyways... is there anything else other than these things...Will be doing more research on these. So let me list down the fat loss protocols in order of effectiveness ( as according to you).

1) Chromium/eGCG/synephrine (800mcg/600mg/10-20mg) (edit:Corrected)
2) Albuterol ( 6mg dosed three times daily)
3) ECA stack( 200/20/100 three times)

Firstly Can I combine any of the above with the other ones. Like protocol 1 with 2. Or 1 with 3 for more effectiveness.

Also is there anything else that I am missing? Any other OTC/drug/supplement that can aid in noticeable fat loss along with these supps.

Last edited:
Man everytime I think I have gained enough knowledge something comes up . :)

Just now read your fat loss protocol (chromium/green tea extract/synephrine) and it looks really interesting. First time reading something like this. Why didn't you mention about it in the albuterol/eca discussion? lol The thing about fat cells shrinking and not going away was mind blowing. Fuark .. my whole knowlege on fat loss was a lie.

anyways... is there anything else other than these things...Will be doing more research on these. So let me list down the fat loss protocols in order of effectiveness ( as according to you).

1) Chromium/Green Tea extract/synephrine (800mcg/10-20mg/600mcg)
2) Albuterol ( 6mg dosed three times daily)
3) ECA stack( 200/20/100 three times)

Firstly Can I combine any of the above with the other ones. Like protocol 1 with 2. Or 1 with 3 for more effectiveness.

Also is there anything else that I am missing? Any other OTC/drug/supplement that can aid in noticeable fat loss along with these supps.

Your numbers are way off. Synephrine is 10-20mg, eGCG (not just green tea extract) is 600mg, not micrograms. And Chromium is 800mcg.

I don't recommend combining anything with my stack. It wouldn't be my stack if it is modified.

Your numbers are way off. Synephrine is 10-20mg, eGCG (not just green tea extract) is 600mg, not micrograms. And Chromium is 800mcg.

I don't recommend combining anything with my stack. It wouldn't be my stack if it is modified.

Yeah sorry just typed it out in a hurry. So you would say your stack is better than albuterol? How did you come uo with it? Is there any supp/drug you wud recommend to prevent catabolic state during cut other than no.1 oosted above.

Yeah sorry just typed it out in a hurry. So you would say your stack is better than albuterol? How did you come uo with it? Is there any supp/drug you wud recommend to prevent catabolic state during cut other than no.1 oosted above.

I don't compare my stack to anything. Please don't make me compare it. It's just a safe and effective stack to give you an edge.

Testosterone will stave off muscle waste.

sorry if it came off like that... what i wanted to know was what were the results/observations for you on albuterol and Cr/eCGC/Syn Stack.

Not at all, but comparisons, literally have 1000's upon 1000's of factors. I'd develop carpal tunnel by the time I was done explaining. I don't have a way to quantify it for you. Both did well for me, but my diet was different on both runs. So there is no way to quantify it. My results were posted in that thread with the stack.

Comparing data available and our human reactions, My stack should serve to be greater than albuterol for the synergetic effects on fat that the 3 compounds provide.

I really have nothing left to say about comparisons. I don't like to compare, at all. It's not about that, it's simply a safe and effective stack to give you an edge alongside a proper diet and training. It's a new stack and not comparable because there are too many variables. I'm not sure how it would help you to compare, because you haven't used either one yet.

Last edited:
Just now read your fat loss protocol (chromium/green tea extract/synephrine) and it looks really interesting.

Austinite, any chance you could put up a link to the Fat loss protocol that kryzz has just mentioned - I'd really like to have a read of that... weird, I thought I'd stockpiled all your stuff, must have missed that one ;-)

Cheers bud

ok bro.. that's good enough to know... I have been researching the stack mentioned by you and Synephrine/ECGC seem to have quite a good research backing. However Chromium seems to have mixed opinions with most of the scientific research saying it has nothing to do with weight loss.

Back