What to expect from Anavar 80 mg for 45 days.

ELIMANNING

I will be ending my cycle with the above oral and amount.

With 3j diet, hard training and consistant cardio what should i expect from this amount and time frame.

Thank you

Yes, you'll get very vascular, very hard/dense looking muscles, and you will be very strong. Oh my god I love var!

I've read where some have been successful getting their var prescribed to them through their MD. I'm on TRT and my Doc is supplying me with my Test C and only requires a blood test 2 x Yr. I have a great relationship with my Pharmacist and buy my test directly from him w/o any insurance involvement at $75 per 10 mil vial. I badly want to run var with a future cycle but don't have any good local sources. What sound medical reasoning can I present to my MD that could help get him on board ? My original HRT source sells it, but it is godly expensive with them. Any help is much appreciated Dudes

I've heard of trt patients getting it from their doc, but Idk why...

It's used, usually, for wasting diseases, auto immune deficiencies, etc. Alright, there are studios that show it helps with collagen synthesis and you could maybe get away with saying you're worried about ligament health.

you guys are making me want to run some anavar. i think ill add it to my tren/test blast coming up in march. ive heard tren and var have a synergistic effect that works well together, anyone have experience?

Var for only 45 days? I thought it was best used between 8-12 weeks? Do you keep the strength from var, or does it leave you feeling "Human again" like tren/test.

you guys are making me want to run some anavar. i think ill add it to my tren/test blast coming up in march. ive heard tren and var have a synergistic effect that works well together, anyone have experience?

Synergistic indeed...test/tren/var & test/npp/var...love it
It truly does amplify the full effects of whatever gear your running. I swear I maintain my gains running var near the end of my cycles.
The tricky part is...making sure you get potent var. Too much underdosed/shit var out their.
I always stick with pressed tabs...I don't trust hand capped capsules.

I have 120 pills, I ordered 180. 60 pills were shipped separately and now that package has been lost by the USPS..

Wtf do I do?

I have 120 pills, I ordered 180. 60 pills were shipped separately and now that package has been lost by the USPS..

Wtf do I do?

call the better business bureau. what do u think you do? you eat it. you're ordering an illegal drug, if you get burned there is nothing you can do lol

Ran 80mg var with my test/tren/mast cycle and loved it. Increased hardness and density even over what the mast and tren provided. Your leaner than I am so I think it would make a great addition to your run. Hits you in the wallet but if you can afford it and your source is legit I would definitely go for it.

If it's legit anavar then yes like everyone mentioned nice dryness effect and strength will be there along with aggressiveness. I am thinking about running var at the end of my next blast and possibly for a 4 week cut (along with TRT dose) before I lead into my blast this year, I'd deffintly choose it over winny.

I've read where some have been successful getting their var prescribed to them through their MD. I'm on TRT and my Doc is supplying me with my Test C and only requires a blood test 2 x Yr. I have a great relationship with my Pharmacist and buy my test directly from him w/o any insurance involvement at $75 per 10 mil vial. I badly want to run var with a future cycle but don't have any good local sources. What sound medical reasoning can I present to my MD that could help get him on board ? My original HRT source sells it, but it is godly expensive with them. Any help is much appreciated Dudes

Maybe family history of osteoporosis & a family member recommended it as a treatment after getting great results?
Probably a long-shot though... keep us updated if you find something that works, I think many would be interested :)

@OP:
3J will get you shredded with or without gear, I would rather opt to save it for use in a mass cycle afterwards.

Back