What to run dbol at?

nescafe

Junior Bodybuilder
going to do a cycle with dbol. Im worried about my liver though because last time I did Dbol my shit turned yellow which might have indicated some liver stress/damage. But I ran the dbol after a 6 week hdrol cycle which was probobly a bad idea. Dosed it at 40mg but then dropped it down to 20mg and was okay. So I ran an oral for 10 weeks total.

Going to do a dbol cycle again and wondering if I should try 40mg?

Please tell us you're not talking about a dbol only "cycle"!?

lol no.

Going to run

1-14 800mg test
1-12 500mg deca
1-4 40 mg dbol

Last cycle I did was similar, but I think the test I had was underdosed or bunk so I ended up just running dbol and deca probobly... Could barely get a boner the whole time...

you should try 20-25 mg d-bol most see the same results with that dosage and its easier on your liver

I'm finishing a test e only cycle for the first time. 250mg for 10 weeks. After my off cycle I want to do 500mg test e and dbol. Just do know how much dbol to take. My stats are
39 years old
195lbs 5'9" I workout 5 days a week.

lol no.

Going to run

1-14 800mg test
1-12 500mg deca
1-4 40 mg dbol

Last cycle I did was similar, but I think the test I had was underdosed or bunk so I ended up just running dbol and deca probobly... Could barely get a boner the whole time...

Run the test 16 and deca 14, weeks 2-5 and weeks 8-12 dbol @40mg/day

You should switch your deca and test dosages too IMO. 800 deca 500 test. Have some prami on hand as well since the deca will cause prolactin issues.

This combined with solid diet and training will produce Huge size and strength gains.

going to do a cycle with dbol. Im worried about my liver though because last time I did Dbol my shit turned yellow which might have indicated some liver stress/damage. But I ran the dbol after a 6 week hdrol cycle which was probobly a bad idea. Dosed it at 40mg but then dropped it down to 20mg and was okay. So I ran an oral for 10 weeks total.

Going to do a dbol cycle again and wondering if I should try 40mg?

Doesn't your piss color usually indicate liver stress? Just saying. And and 40mgs of D-bol is pocket change. Run it with some test @600 (300 twice a week) and atleast 40mgs of D-bol ED for the first 4-6 weeks. Dont know why you would run just D-bol.

Back