what to start with? dosage for drinking stan?

I have never cycled before and am looking to cut some fat and put on a little muscle- I'm not trying to get huge, hopefully keep my weight the same or drop- 6'-0" 180 @ 19-20% bf (according to my bf monitor scale- and yes, I know-it's not all that accurate). Don't lift huge weight, do simple excersizes with weights different ones for arms, back and chest, pullups, abs- mainly I do boxing workouts- hit the bags, spar, run, etc. It just seems that with as often and as hard as I work out, I should be ripped, and I'm not- other people have even commented on my lack of asthetic progress.... I know i could lose 20-25lbs of fat- just come guidance- also, I have been reading alot about gear, and am thinking about anavar or stanozolol (drinking). Don't have alot of money and being married, can't use needles (she would blow a gasket). I've looked into some sites but I don't know who to trust, and need some experienced people to guide me.

Well there are a lot of reasons why you shouldn't cycle...steroids are for BB'ers and PL'ers IMO. I really don't recommend them for people who "wanna shed a little fat" or
"put on a little muscle". You can do that naturally. Also, you don't reallly seem to have any organized training or diet routine, get that fixed first. Steroids are not magic, and you will not see results unless your are dedicated.

Test is best, but considering your situation I guess you can't inject. Obviously I don't condone hiding things from the wife because it will probably come out eventually and just cause more problems.

Anyways...

Anavar would be a good cycle for your goals IMO. 40mg ED for 8-10 weeks. post cycle therapy (pct) as well.

Like I said, make sure about the training and diet. A "boxing" workout isn't ideal for cutting up or putting on muscle, it's ideal for being a boxer.

I've tried eating small meals 5-6 times a day, tried eating less, tried protein (not consistently enough in my opinion), but I like to box- starting to like lifting weight, but it just makes me slow in boxing- how often should I be working out? I work out 3-5 times a week, sometimes box, sometimes weights, sometimes both, depending... what should I be doing?

oldschooldave said:
I've tried eating small meals 5-6 times a day, tried eating less, tried protein (not consistently enough in my opinion), but I like to box- starting to like lifting weight, but it just makes me slow in boxing- how often should I be working out? I work out 3-5 times a week, sometimes box, sometimes weights, sometimes both, depending... what should I be doing?

Maybe you're slow in boxing because your bf% is near 20%, no? Just about all boxers these days incorporate some type of weight lifting into their overall regimen. It will not 'make you slow' if your regimen is suited towards what it should be for a boxer. Many of the workout programs on this site and others are directed toward bodybuilders interested solely in gaining mass. You need a personalized routine. I've no doubt it would add explosiveness and quickness.

If you must cycle consider anavar. It's relatively mild and will give you decent strength gains without adding too much weight. However, I would get my diet and training in check first (maybe shed some bf) before I would touch an anabolic.

i did not say i was slow- i meant i can feel a difference with my speed when i concentrate too much on weights. I don't understand how i can't be cutting up- i eat right (i think), so what can i do better? I just looked into gear because it can help put on some muscle, speed my metabolism up and make me more proportionate.

Concidering your situation and what your goals are......it sounds like you primarily prefer to train for boxing. Boxing is a great cardio workout and a great way to learn self defense. For your goals I would change up your workouts a bit and go primarily for a Body Building workout. It sounds like you have done your homework on your diet and you know what you have to do in order to complete that. Also as you stated above yes putting on some muscle and working out with heavier weights is going to change your flexability a bit and may make your boxing "skill" a bit off for a while. This you can fix later and your body will adapt to the givein situation. Anavar will work but test is always the best for a first timer. A good cycle of a test would be great. Personally if you can handle it a Test Propinate cycle of 6-8 weeks would be ideal. althought you have to inject every couple of days not once every week.
Your situation will not allow this, orals it is. Winstrol (winny) will dry out your joints and be very painfull. Anavar for the 8 weeks as outlawtas2 stated will be good but it will work better the more you concentrate on diet and your workout routine. There is an oral (sublingual) test suspension that IP makes that would be great for you in your situation. You could either use it alone or add it to your cycle.

lose 20lbs and then do your cycle if you really want to.

just do this;add some weight training, keep up regular training.
Eat 2400 cal a day with 180g pro minimum and the rest lots of carbs.
give it 10 weeks and youll be down around 10-20lbs of fat.

randomly.
(open) What are the weight gains like on var, with your experiences and facts, can you gain just as much weight as test with the right diets?

hmlacrosse said:
randomly.
(open) What are the weight gains like on var, with your experiences and facts, can you gain just as much weight as test with the right diets?

You're not going to gain anywhere near the amount of weight on a decent test cycle (say 500mg/wk) vs a decent var cycle (say 40-50mg/d) no matter what your diet consists of.

With var you'll notice more of an overall positive body composition change rather than dramatic weight increases. I ran 40mg/d for eight weeks and gained somewhere around 8 lbs or so, but I also lost some bodyfat and tightened up at the same time. So overall lbm gain was over 10 lbs, which for a var only cycle at the dose I ran is very, very good.

But there's going to be no comparison to test when it comes to sheer weight gain/bulk. Test will win by a landslide every single time.

dude get commited to you diet, you need to nail this to get anywhere in which ever sport you choose..I've seen it a million times, guy at 200lbs looks like carbage as though he doesn't work out at all, same person cuts down to 8-10% and looks like the next Van Dam....it is all about BF% nail this before considering anything else!

outlawtas2 said:
Well there are a lot of reasons why you shouldn't cycle...steroids are for BB'ers and PL'ers IMO. I really don't recommend them for people who "wanna shed a little fat" or
"put on a little muscle". You can do that naturally. Also, you don't reallly seem to have any organized training or diet routine, get that fixed first. Steroids are not magic, and you will not see results unless your are dedicated.

Test is best, but considering your situation I guess you can't inject. Obviously I don't condone hiding things from the wife because it will probably come out eventually and just cause more problems.

Anyways...

Anavar would be a good cycle for your goals IMO. 40mg ED for 8-10 weeks. post cycle therapy (pct) as well.

Like I said, make sure about the training and diet. A "boxing" workout isn't ideal for cutting up or putting on muscle, it's ideal for being a boxer.

A plus-plus.

Back