what to use to gain STRENGTH??

I would wait bro. Wait until you're at least 25. I hate to see young guys fack up their bodies when their natty test is probably good enough anyway. Eat more, rest more, and you'll improve. Are you a competitive crossfitter or something? You seem too light anyway. Eat sleep and train young man!

thank you for your advice.im a little bit scared of putting whatever to my body.For the time, that is what i do..i eat and rest as much as i can.im a competitive crossfiter yes .im 172 lb 5.6 height so if i gain more weight i will become slower and difficult to move around and breath the same time...im still thinking about it

What about growth hormone? Multiple workout a day? That shit will jack up your recovery time mad. Tren will nuke your cardio. First cycle is always just test; c/e/p.

What about growth hormone? Multiple workout a day? That shit will jack up your recovery time mad. Tren will nuke your cardio. First cycle is always just test; c/e/p.

yeah from what i have read tren will not work for me.from what i heard from people they say for start to use test
others say test, anavar, halotestin, equipoise. so i dont know which one stacks the best with or what to use

yeah from what i have read tren will not work for me.from what i heard from people they say for start to use test
others say test, anavar, halotestin, equipoise. so i dont know which one stacks the best with or what to use

When in doubt remember: K. I. S. S.
Keep It Simple, Stupid

wait a year or 2 bro. didnt know you were only 22 & only 172lbs. chances are you still have some natural growth left in ya. i was 220 when i first got on & my genetics and frame are that of a swimmer's physique

wait a year or 2 bro. didnt know you were only 22 & only 172lbs. chances are you still have some natural growth left in ya. i was 220 when i first got on & my genetics and frame are that of a swimmer's physique

youre the second guy that suggest me to wait a little longer so i think its serious getting on the steroids in this age

Your body is full of the best steroid you can get - natural T. If you stick exogenous T in you know what will happen? Your body will stop producing its own T. Homeostasis is what it's called - your body wants to stay exactly where it is - your HPTA will override any external T you take. (Google is your friend here.)

At age 22 what you should be doing is figuring out how to maximise the effect of all that awesome T you already have. Eating right is a really good start. As for improving cardio - that's a science in itself. Ask any world class triathlete.

So be aware: take steroids at a young age, fuck your body up, perhaps permanently. Not all of your body, just anything to do with sex.

Your body is full of the best steroid you can get - natural T. If you stick exogenous T in you know what will happen? Your body will stop producing its own T. Homeostasis is what it's called - your body wants to stay exactly where it is - your HPTA will override any external T you take. (Google is your friend here.)

At age 22 what you should be doing is figuring out how to maximise the effect of all that awesome T you already have. Eating right is a really good start. As for improving cardio - that's a science in itself. Ask any world class triathlete.

So be aware: take steroids at a young age, fuck your body up, perhaps permanently. Not all of your body, just anything to do with sex.
.....to say nothing of the psychological effects! Sometimes the worst side might be the psychological addiction. Especially for the young guns

thank you guys for the helping me out to not get steroids .im really thinking about it so much and it has starting to become an addiction to my mind ..i hope i get over it soon and i dont do any bad think to my body.you seem good people tellling me the truth.thanks you again

Alani, good stuff. Find the very best way to utilise that natural T. And by all means get stuck into the artificial stuff when your levels drop.

Alani, good stuff. Find the very best way to utilise that natural T. And by all means get stuck into the artificial stuff when your levels drop.

SamSong you mentioned not to use test because i have my own natural.what about using something like anavar,tren,halo,eq to make my strength and edurance beter? my question is can i use these stuff i mentioned at the age of 22 or i still have to wait like i have to wait for some years before i add test to my body?are these going to mess with anything natural my body produce?

Bro, the last thing you need is tren, eq, var, halo, orany steroid for that matter! You certainly have more natural potential, so use it. Drugs won't make an athlete. Remember that. If you want to be the strongest version of yourself, focus on your diet, training, and sleep. You are nowhere near ready to use steroids. You still have a lot to learn whether you think you know it all or not. I trained natural for a good 10 years and still learn new stuff.

And a body weight of 172 is nothing. You certainly could get to a natty 190-200 in a few years of busting your ass.

thank you for the reply.i think my bodyweight is where it is supposed to be.im not doing bodybuilding so i dont need to be bigger or i will not be able to move with so much muscle because my cardio will go down..im in sports all of my life too since i was a little kid so i have been sweating a lot to get at the level i am right now.reason i stay 172-180 is that that is where i have a balance on my cardio and strength.

Oh, gotcha. My main concern for you then would be your hpta since you're still young. I'm not going to sit here and tell you what to do, but just remember bro, you only have one body. Take care of it.

Oh, gotcha. My main concern for you then would be your hpta since you're still young. I'm not going to sit here and tell you what to do, but just remember bro, you only have one body. Take care of it.

thank you for the kind advice i appreciate it and im really thinking about it.

Back