What tren sides have you faced?

Increased aggression; night sweats; increased bp; shortness of breath; acne; insomnia;feeling of being poisoned.

That's just some of the stuff I felt with the different batches I have run.

I get hot, but no night sweats. A major decrease in cardiovascular endurance and lower back pumps. That's about it.

all of the above and some

All of the above. Right now some serious sides are starting to appear.
As some of you have read on some of my post I use 120 -150mg ED
with weekly Test Cyp and EQ.
Well I'm on my ninth week of tren and the high dosages are getting to me. The main problem is that I'm getting cramps not only in my back but everywhere. I had my blood test for salts and results came back normal.
It may be something else besides the tren but my instincts tell me its the tren.
So now theres a change in plan. I'm cutting back on the tren to 75mg -100mg ED and I'm adding 50ml prop Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sun.

Mon and Thur are the days I inject Test cyp and EQ so thats why I chose those days for Prop.

insomnia, tren cough, night sweats, bad sleeps, HUGE agression change.. i want to kill someone everytime i go out with the fellas...

Night sweats needed atleast 2 change shirts a few times a night. Slightly increased irritability. Yes it was worth it.

Night sweats, but even more sweating during daytime too, increase in acne, irritability, higher bp, possible decrease in cardio endurance.

night sweats; increased aggitation/impatience; sleepness nights; acne; low stamina and endurance in working out; minor bouts of sensitivity (depression almost).

why not sleep without a shirt on? would make sense lol and it'll cool your body temp down a bit...

thing i find is i have to put a towel down on my bed everyone once in a while... open my window and turn my fan on high

crushershockey said:
why not sleep without a shirt on? would make sense lol and it'll cool your body temp down a bit...

thing i find is i have to put a towel down on my bed everyone once in a while... open my window and turn my fan on high

I can't wear a shirt at night when I am NOT on tren..much less when I am ON tren.

The down side is when your sweat bleaches a set of ralph Lauren 400 thread count egyptian cotton sateen sheets.
Then you bleach out a replacement set that you had to buy so your wife would finally shut up about it. :shoot2:

Used TrenAce and TrenEnan:
Decreased cardio endurance, increased anxiety*, and bigtime shut-down of HPTA that lasted longer than other compounds.

*note - the increased anxiety was greatly reduced on the enanthate ester.

Back