What was your first ORAL steroid

.Vision.

Euro-Pharmacies
Believe it or not back in my day (early-mid 90's) most people in my area ran injections for a first cycle over orals,for whatever reason we had more Russians, and Organon sust250 going around compared to orals, same with Vet grade stanozolol,bold and Inject Dbol~(revorit-B), T200 & T400, we had a shit ton of Vet grade.. Orals weren't impossible but definitely no fuss no muss with the juice!

My first experience with an orals was dbol,in my first cycle with sust.. I didn't have enough to really expect/see anything, or ever knew what to expect for that matter..It wasn't till my 3-4 cycle I ran dbol again, but this time with vengeance..It was like a reunion with a long lost soul mate from a different life, I never wanted to cycle without them from that point on..Being young and blowing up like a tic was an ideal goal,and having it in record braking time was just unheard of, clearly no definition whatsoever but us boy were swollen and that's all that mattered.. Good times without an doubt, fat/bloated,squirting milk from our tits and full of zits..

First/second cycles are mostly great with injects, but your first successful oral (with or without injection) run I feel is far greater,with overall feeling and results!

what was the first oral you ran, did you stack, or an oral only, and did it exceed your expectations?

I was 17 and ran 5-deca-zol from Complete Nutrition lmao. they told me oh it's safe and legal so me and all the guys on the football team got it and ran it. we all gained 15-25 pounds and strength was through the roof. we all could also squirt milk from our tits and 4 of us got gyno from it haha. years later I looked into whats actually in it and it was superdrol and halo in a sublingual tablet that dissolved under your tongue.
So basically we all felt like badasses who were swole and strong and then a few months later we all had sore nipples. AH GOOD TIMES BEING A DUMBASS TEENAGER.

I was 17 and ran 5-deca-zol from Complete Nutrition lmao. they told me oh it's safe and legal so me and all the guys on the football team got it and ran it. we all gained 15-25 pounds and strength was through the roof. we all could also squirt milk from our tits and 4 of us got gyno from it haha. years later I looked into whats actually in it and it was superdrol and halo in a sublingual tablet that dissolved under your tongue.
So basically we all felt like badasses who were swole and strong and then a few months later we all had sore nipples. AH GOOD TIMES BEING A DUMBASS TEENAGER.

Awesome story. That sums up what us jocks experienced as well. Our one buddy would eat Mcd's burgers all day,my god he was a mess, but to us it was mass, looking back now "wow" we were tool bags, complete imbeciles. Not long ago a buddy who we actually called "Buddy" had pics of us at a hotel party, we all trained and juiced in advance for this party..OMG, hide that pic and dont ever show anyone, like ever!

I'll never forget when I would squeeze my nips thinking it was funny,showing people..I had zero clue about supply and demand!

I ran var a 80mg ed along with 500mg test ew. I loved it. I ran it again with test and decs both at 500mg. Loved it again. Hated the back pumps....but jeez it is a nice compound without many issues

Never ran an oral only. I first used dbol stacked with test and deca. Results were very nice, but gains seen to vanish just as quickly. Other than var I don't use them anymore.

Oral-Only cycles for Males? How do they get their testosterone while doing this?
The thread isn't about the stupidity on how some ran orals, or about the basics of why vs why not.. But rather merely what did you run for your first oral and how?! No matter how much info is out there, people will continue to run an oral only and learn the hard way without doing research or listening to some moron in their local gym trying to peddle for a few fast dollars not caring, most likly finding there way here or in an other forum asking why they feel like shit walking around with moobs! dude, there will always be "That guy" out there... lmao

Never ran an oral only. I first used dbol stacked with test and deca. Results were very nice, but gains seen to vanish just as quickly. Other than var I don't use them anymore.

more and more guys are turning to the vars!

The thread isn't about the stupidity on how some ran orals, or about the basics of why vs why not.. But rather merely what did you run for your first oral and how?! No matter how much info is out there, people will continue to run an oral only and learn the hard way without doing research or listening to some moron in their local gym trying to peddle for a few fast dollars not caring, most likly finding there way here or in an other forum asking why they feel like shit walking around with moobs! dude, there will always be "That guy" out there... lmao

more and more guys are turning to the vars!

That's why this site is here. To help teach people about steroids. Helping one person at a time.

That's why this site is here. To help teach people about steroids. Helping one person at a time.

Well said: There's enough scholars among this panel to assist virtually anyone with their questions or concerns, and all of their needs for that matter..Starting with the stickies is a GREAT place for people, even for a vet looking for a refresher!

D bol. at 17. And for the next year swolle up and pissed away the water . Weight went up and down ..I got bigger and smaller...like a newly wed.....

My first oral was 50mg of dbol along with test...

I remember going to the doctor just before I started it and then came back for a followup appoint meant which was I think
about six weeks latter... but I put on close to 20lbs - we know mostly water.

He didn't know I was using gear and it kind of freaked him out and said OMG you need to cut back on the food
and protein your consuming. :D

I remember thinking WOW this is why dbol is so popular.

My first oral was 50mg of dbol along with test...

I remember going to the doctor just before I started it and then came back for a followup appoint meant which was I think
about six weeks latter... but I put on close to 20lbs - we know mostly water.

He didn't know I was using gear and it kind of freaked him out and said OMG you need to cut back on the food
and protein your consuming. :D

I remember thinking WOW this is why dbol is so popular.

That's awesome.. It wasn't a Dr that gave me my first comment.. It was actually my "Mother".. Mom'a dukes notice everything.

She said "Your face,its puffy,and your, are you, your taking things aren't you?" I was a kid, and she worked in the medical field, she wasn't stupid!

That's awesome.. It wasn't a Dr that gave me my first comment.. It was actually my "Mother".. Mom'a dukes notice everything.

She said "Your face,its puffy,and your, are you, your taking things aren't you?" I was a kid, and she worked in the medical field, she wasn't stupid!

LOL - yeah mom's always know! :)

Guilty as charged!

First cycle was oral only (25yrs ago) - recommended by a huge bloke who I presumed knew his stuff (obviously not!)

It was called Stromba from a lab called Bayer (I have a good memory!) - it was a form of Winstrol (stanozolol), available in Europe, and did nothing for me other than cover me a in a layer of acne. I didn't touch AAS for 15 years after that until I had peaked naturally and educated myself thoroughly about how to do this shit properly.

Back