what went wrong? help please.

bigdaddyC

PCT is for Quitters
Brewed for the first time yesterday. I brewed 100g of test E with the following ingredients
- Test E. Powder = 100g
- Benzyl Alcohol ( 2% BA ) = 8ml
- Benzyl Benzoate ( 20% BB )= 80ml
- Grapeseed Oil = 227ml
I was going for 250mg/ml

I got about 420ml after brewing everything together. Started filtering into vials. Once I got down to 120ml of unfiltered brew everything went down hill from there. The remaining brew turned cloudy but the other 300mls didn't, how come? What can I do to reconstitute it? I've tried reheating it and it didn't turn as clear as it was from the very beginning.

The vials on the left are some of the ones that didn't crash it's been over 24 hrs since brewed. One vials on the right crashed along with the rest of the test I saved in that jar.

Hey mate,

From my experience, powder usually get trapped inside a filter. After a while, it will accumulate.

Therefore, based on your description, it sounded like your filter accumulated the powder after you have filtered through a few hundred ml. My guess is that, when you got to the final 120ml, the oil that you filtered most likely got more concentrated (250mg/ml + whatever was trapped inside the filter). So the oil that came out looked white and cloudy as the result.

This is my speculation of what happened.

That's devastating. Maybe put it all back in the beaker mix very well with some heat and filter again with multiple filters

I used a new filter every 100ml and just saved the other 120ml in a jar. The next morning I could see the oil separation. Is the rest of the gear still good, can I still reconstitute it? Is it still good to use?

I used a new filter every 100ml and just saved the other 120ml in a jar. The next morning I could see the oil separation. Is the rest of the gear still good, can I still reconstitute it? Is it still good to use?

Hey mate, when you said "reconstitute", did you mean if you can remix it? If so, then yes.

Yes, it's still good to use. The cloudiness is simply the hormone going from the liquid state back to the solid state (powder), so it appears cloudy. There is nothing wrong with it. Just heat the vial before each time you pin if you want to make it flow easier through a pin.

By the way, I remember one time when I was filtering and put too much pressure, the oil came out too quickly, and these bubbles were formed. The oil looked cloudy, similarly to the one in your picture.

What I meant by reconstitute was can I add another .5ml of BB per 10ml of what I already have made to try and blend it all together? I've read that when it crashes it can be due to it's potency of the raw being too much for the oils to hold together. So, by adding more BB it will break down the powder more to blend in with the oil better.

Yeah I was filtering with too much pressure, good observation there. i really appreciate your feedback

What I meant by reconstitute was can I add another .5ml of BB per 10ml of what I already have made to try and blend it all together? I've read that when it crashes it can be due to it's potency of the raw being too much for the oils to hold together. So, by adding more BB it will break down the powder more to blend in with the oil better.

Yeah I was filtering with too much pressure, good observation there. i really appreciate your feedback

You're welcome, mate. I'm glad we found out the cause :D.

About oil crashing, from my experience, Test E shouldn't crash at all.

Anyway, I personally would not add more BB, because it's going to increase the post injection pain. The cloudiness is simply a cosmetic issue.

But if it bothers you, here is something you could try: Take 10ml from the cloudy vial, and transfer it to a clean, opened vial or beaker. Then, put it into a microwave oven and heat it for 1 minute. Take it out and swirl, and see if it fixes the problem. The high temperature should do the trick. It won't damage the hormone, based on my experience.

Awesome man, thanks a bunch. I'll just reheat before using every time. Now it looks like I have enough to blast 1000 for a long time. LoL

Awesome man, thanks a bunch. I'll just reheat before using every time. Now it looks like I have enough to blast 1000 for a long time. LoL

I would personally add more BB. My gear never burns and it is always smooth. The worst thing is to have your gear crash in the vials a month later and have to toss the whole batch!

I would personally add more BB. My gear never burns and it is always smooth. The worst thing is to have your gear crash in the vials a month later and have to toss the whole batch!

Mate,

There is no need to toss away crashed gear. All you need is reheat, and the hormone will go back into the liquid state.

Back