what would cause my muscles.....

mp5navy187

What is causing my muscles to be soft and flabby? I'm in the middle of my cycle and my body last 2,weeks has a soft look.... Before when I started the cycle i was hard and dense and now I'm not... Current cycle is test and Deca... Diet is strong training on par....:bj:

you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) not nolva .. u shouldnt be running nolva during your cycle .. thats for PCT only ..

you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) not nolva .. u shouldnt be running nolva during your cycle .. thats for PCT only ..

But it still doesn't explain why im losing definition and feels like I'm getting flAbby and I haven't done anything different from first week of the cycle till now....?

But it still doesn't explain why im losing definition and feels like I'm getting flAbby and I haven't done anything different from first week of the cycle till now....?

Sounds like water retention to me. Arimidex or Aromasin should do the trick. I don't know about Letro, a lot of people think that using it to control E2 sides is overkill.

People run different things throughout cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). I particulary run Nolva throughout all my cycles to help with certain side affects (this is common). Howerver, to get back on point. It does seem that from what your explaining it might be water retention. Can you get a pump during your workouts???? Letro is a good start just be careful about the amount that you take. You might need to experiment with your body a little bit to see how much you can handle to help with the current problem.

You'll be fine once you can get your water under control.

G'luck!

People run different things throughout cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). I particulary run Nolva throughout all my cycles to help with certain side affects (this is common). Howerver, to get back on point. It does seem that from what your explaining it might be water retention. Can you get a pump during your workouts???? Letro is a good start just be careful about the amount that you take. You might need to experiment with your body a little bit to see how much you can handle to help with the current problem.

You'll be fine once you can get your water under control.

G'luck!

I get pumps in the gym yes and I'm sure it is water rention... Not sure I've been on expel for a week which is a dureric. So ill add some lectro instead of my nolva. I just don't like this look or having spongy muscles... I don't have high body fat I'm like 13 15% range

:roll:

Can nolva also make your muscles look flabby or more defined it mite be a stupid question but I'm curious....o:wiggle:

no nolva doesnt cause it. nolva is NOT a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) . nolva blockes estrogen from breast tissue but id does NOT reduce estrogen in the body aromasin or arimidex work great for actually reducing estrogen . letro does to but its almost to strong for most people.
the water retention will almost appear like flab but its temporary.

:hahano:
no nolva doesnt cause it. nolva is NOT a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) . nolva blockes estrogen from breast tissue but id does NOT reduce estrogen in the body aromasin or arimidex work great for actually reducing estrogen . letro does to but its almost to strong for most people.
the water retention will almost appear like flab but its temporary.

Yes I'm just annoyed with my appearance my body is feeling soft.... So ill look into lectro...

Back