What would happen if I gave my Dog steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i put my hamster thumper on a course of .5ml testprop E3D and .1ml tren E2D, thumper blew up massive!! raped next doors rotweiler and now chaces cars!!!!!!!!

you come here and clean the shit out of a 15lb hamsters cage and then see how clever it is to give animals gear

Uh! Maybe I should, just borrow my dogs Dianabol, being how it is bad for him. Just hope I don't start barking at cars and chasing cats.

My girlfriend has a pit bull and I hate it. I wouldnt kill it or hurt it but it sure would be funny for her to come home one day and realize that her dog was the size of a wolf..LOL..hmmmm......I think I might have a little test left over....shed kill me but it might be worth it.

Had a German Sheppard who lived to be about 15yrs old and he was always a big dog around 120 and had shoulder height to go with it NOT FAT and he was fixed. Animals get fat because of diet not getting fixed. The last 2 years of his life were bad I had to finally put him down because he lived along time for a big dog. Even though he was in bad shape I would have never given him steriods period!!

Aboot said:
If you gave your animal anabolic steroids that were not prescribed to it by a veternarian it would be animal abuse, plain and simple.

I agree.....and it's high time to close this thread down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back