what would happen if...........

WARBIRDWS6

ok i got 50 100mg/ml 1ml amps of organon deca. i was going to use them for a cycle with test. 750mg enanthate EW and 300mg Deca EW for 12 weeks. 4 weeks of 100mg unimed anadrol also. now i don't have the test yet since its down the road about 6 months.....but what would happen if i did fina EOD 100mg for 12 weeks and deca 300mg EW for 12 weeks, and anadrol 4 weeks 100mg ED? with 5mg bromo EOD and 40mg nolva ED the whole 12 weeks. curious about fina/deca/anadrol since it seems like a bad idea (sides sides and more sides) but also seems like a good idea for some reason.

Fina, deca, and anadrol together....not for me, too many progesterone derivatives in there...You do want to be able to bang one of those girls you work with right? :D

i never get laid anymore. not a concern. although when i hit this off they will all want to fuck me and i'll be limp. but not concerned with sexual sides.

would kind of be a lean mass cycle BTW, since i am sick of getting fat on bulkers. i can't stand having a gut with everything else looking good. just sucks. i want to put on whatever muscle i can, whether it be 6lbs or 20 lbs and forego the fat.

The Terminator said:
You are still looking at alot of possible progesterone sides (and they are not nearly as easily controlled as estrogen...)

well shit, 5mg bromo EOD.....40mg nolva ED.....what else can i do? i think that should take care of the sides. i've done fina before and the nolva worked fine with the gyno. with all three of these, i'd do nolva and bromo though.

StoneColdNTO said:
It would be interesting to see if that much bromo & nolva would keep any gyno from starting to flare up.

yeah, and i'm a gyno nightmare even since puberty. :) not funny really. but i used fina/EQ/Test/winny/GH/slin and god knows what else for 4 months here (at random times, test and GH only for the whole 4 months)....and 40mg nolva ED has turned the trick. no flare ups, don't know if it has gone down, but hasn't gotten worse for sure. more likely gone down some actually even with all that test and fina. i gotta shave the hairy bitch to see what those nipples are doing. :p

the fina/deca i wouldnt be worried about, but when you throw in 100mg of drol then the sides may get outta hand......like gyno and shit. all depends on how prone you r:afro:

DaddyX said:
the fina/deca i wouldnt be worried about, but when you throw in 100mg of drol then the sides may get outta hand......like gyno and shit. all depends on how prone you r:afro:

yeah, i'm gonna do it now that i got it in my head. i'll be keeping cals down, so i'm curious as to how those three compounds react with moderate cals/high protein. i think it will work for what i want, muscle with no fat gain. bloat yeah, but like i said i intend to use any and all safeguards like bromo/nolva and all the hair topicals. hey BTW, tell those fuckers on EF i said fuck off for me. thanks. :D

i wish you luck bro......i miss ya over there at EF, ill tell them you said fuck off :) BTW have u ever used drol before........if so did you like it. thinking about trying it with EQ and fina

DaddyX said:
i wish you luck bro......i miss ya over there at EF, ill tell them you said fuck off :) BTW have u ever used drol before........if so did you like it. thinking about trying it with EQ and fina

yeah all my friends miss me :bawling: THOSE BASTARDS! :D you are aware i am a walking pharmacy, so of course i have used anadrol. lol. but it was 25mg green giant anadrol and 50mg thai dbol ED for a month on a cycle of EQ/sust....i was not pleased with the results at all. that cycle sucked balls for me. this time i got unimed 50's, and i'll take two of them a day for about a month. so i'll know whats up with anadrol this time....deca and fina shouldn't kick in fully till 4 weeks minimum.

i may try denkall anadrol 75.....yes i know your a walking pharmacy. i think we both agreed that u can't lose anything if you don't ever come off.....thats my philosophy :)

Back