What would you guys suggest for my second cut cycle?

shonosuke

First cycle was:
Test-e 1-12 500
Dbol 1-6 30
Nolva 14-17 20

Got amazing results and gained a solid 14 lbs (minus the gains lost after I finished pct)

Anyway now I'm eating slightly above maintenace until my next cycle and I would like to get my bodyfat percentage down a bit from 15 to like 10-11ish, while maybe even gaining some mass and gaining strength, if that's not possible I just want to cut while holding onto as much mass and strength as possible.

Anavar sounds like it would be great for this but I'm not a big fan of an oral only cycle, what would you guys reccomend? rather wait with the tren until my 3rd bulk cycle

why not run the same cycle but replace the dbol with var , run the var at 50-60 mg a day for 6 weeks. diet will determine if its a cutter or bulker.

why not run the same cycle but replace the dbol with var , run the var at 50-60 mg a day for 6 weeks. diet will determine if its a cutter or bulker.

Thanks, sounds really logical and simple, just the advice I was looking for.

Also had a question about tren, when I do decide to use it, should I just keep it simple again and do test+tren+dbol? test and tren both at 500 and dbol at 30? Was also looking into Halotestin but I heard it will brutally rape my liver

Thanks, sounds really logical and simple, just the advice I was looking for.

Also had a question about tren, when I do decide to use it, should I just keep it simple again and do test+tren+dbol? test and tren both at 500 and dbol at 30? Was also looking into Halotestin but I heard it will brutally rape my liver

I would wait 1 more cycle anyway , no reason to pull out the big gun when the other stuff is still working well.

I would wait 1 more cycle anyway , no reason to pull out the big gun when the other stuff is still working well.

I agree...but when you do (3rd or later cycle), keep it simple again with test & tren. Drop the dbol. If you're looking for a kicker, add 50mg of test suspension b4 your workout in the first couple of weeks while your blood levels are still rising

Thanks guys.

Been doing some research on cutting with test-e and var and I can't decide if I should do 250 or 500 test-e during a cut cycle. And is it better to use Anavar at the start or at the end?

First cycle was:
Test-e 1-12 500
Dbol 1-6 30
Nolva 14-17 20

Got amazing results and gained a solid 14 lbs (minus the gains lost after I finished pct)

Anyway now I'm eating slightly above maintenace until my next cycle and I would like to get my bodyfat percentage down a bit from 15 to like 10-11ish, while maybe even gaining some mass and gaining strength, if that's not possible I just want to cut while holding onto as much mass and strength as possible.

Anavar sounds like it would be great for this but I'm not a big fan of an oral only cycle, what would you guys reccomend? rather wait with the tren until my 3rd bulk cycle

if your whole pct was just 3 weeks of nolva that is lousy. id add a month of 50mg clomid to that minimum. id start the clomid at the same time as the nolva.

i agree with the idea of running var. id do it like this

1-12 500mg test e or c ew
1-12 50mg var ed
1-14 .5mg adex eod
2 weeks after your last test dose start pct
clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 20/20/20

a good clean diet with plenty of water.

Thanks guys.

Been doing some research on cutting with test-e and var and I can't decide if I should do 250 or 500 test-e during a cut cycle. And is it better to use Anavar at the start or at the end?

if you want to do a higher dose for a shorter period of time the end would be a little better imo, but what would work best imo is to use a low enough dose (50mg) to be able to run it the entire cycle.

Back