Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Suspension

Votes: 30 6.3%
  • Omna/Sust

Votes: 90 18.8%
  • I hate Test

Votes: 10 2.1%

• Total voters
voted for enant. I like sust and prop, but the injects hurt like an s.o.b. wakes me up everytime I roll over in bed. They all have pros and cons. Prop you get 83 mg in your blood for every 100mg you inject. enanthate you get 72mg for every 100 and cyp you get 70mg for every 100. Prop gets more in your system but it is just not worth the pain to me!

Thanks PH,
Broken down to active amounts causes a different view on my end. I view this as an overall, experience-related, best delivery post of test usage.... Cooool... Reply Brotherin'!!!!

I wonder why so many more people prefer enan over cyp? I can't really tell the difference.
There isn't any really. OK enan is supposed to be 1% higher ratio testosterone because of the slightly different ester, which means a single drop. People will most likely prefer it based on personal experience, or because the brands of cyp and enan were different and they got different results. I've used cyp and enan from the same brand; same results.

prop so far...first time using it but i like so far! used to use Sustanon (sust) but im running with tren so i figured id go two short esters and shot together. made min at 200mg/ml with E/O and its painless. tren ace. is also at 200mg/ml and also painless!!!!!

Back