Votes: 30 6.3%
  • Omna/Sust

Votes: 90 18.8%
  • I hate Test

Votes: 10 2.1%

• Total voters
Enanthate,or cyp but also like Sustanon (sust) and oman,and prop,or suspenion
shit I like all test :D: if the price is right I'll crush it all

Lots of test is my favorite. :) You should have put "all of them" as an option.

Overall I'd have to say enanthate too. Although I am starting to change my mind about sustanon. It is alot more like a single ester test than people think as far as half life and release time. And I do get good results from it.

In the past, my favorites have been longer esters, just because of fewer shots.

However, now I'm going to be getting drug tested fairly often. Looks like suspension is my new best friend. Woohoo!

:40oz:

Wartime100 said:
Icn Enanth.
this is a man with taste , icn eth is clean , painless and always overfilled [ as much as one and a third cc per amp , but usually at least one and a eighth] , at these doses it is about as cheap as vet gear if you know who to talk to

I'm really not sure if I can tell a difference between enanthate and cypionate; I tend to use cypionate because it's cheaper hands down (mixed or powder, if you can can call goopy enanthate "powder"). So cyp I've used more than enth for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), and then as a cycle later on.
Lately, making prop. Gotta get the concentration right. 200 is too much, maybe 100 is just right.
And Billy Bathgate, I'd expect acetate from your contrarian ass! ;-)
Seriously, I was thinking about getting some to play with, although it's bad expensive; I asked around the boards about it, w/ little success. Would it be pretty much like tren acetate, ED or EOD injections?

Re: i guess ill be the only one that

downwardspiral said:
will have to say SUSTANON is where its at

Well I guess I'm in the minority along with downwardspiral here.

1.Sostenon 250
2.Prop

as for single esters I have only used Cyp, allot of you guys seem to like Ent. so I might just have to see if their is any difference between these two AS!

I liked the sus but I am giving suspension a try because 'Tensity" said it's a must do!!!! I heard great things from this stuff, I sure hope so!!

when I first started in this era..I thought Sustanon (sust) was the shit but now it's all about the prop.....

Back