• I hate Test

Votes: 10 2.1%

• Total voters
got puffy nips from first cycle of 500mg enanthate /week
got puffier with 100mg EOD prop

you get the idea...

ditto

Da Bomb said:
Gotta go with prop.The frequent shots kinda suck but I love how hard and fast it hits me!Plus I feel like I can control the amount of test circulating in me much better with prop.

yup , prop is the thang , but the eod enjections can get to be a bit of a bour ..
peace
hempster

Test is all the same once it's in your blood, your question should be which ester is your favorite. Whatever is cheapest, usually enth.

If you guys love to feel Test hit you hard & fast then why does everyone keep mentioning Prop instead of Suspension?!?

I've never used it and dont like ED shots for very long. Plus finding micronized would be an absolute requirement.

Prop hits me very quickly, I have no complaints.

Im going with Prop. Only test i could take without turning into a bag of potatoes.

I love Testoviron 250 enanthate but gets me sooooooooo bloated its crazy...

whats the benefit of prop for cutting? also why is prop so much more money. prop is about double the price when i see it.

Depends on what Im getting ready for, I always start with cyp, the closer I get to an evert I change over to suspension.

T

simpllyhuge said:
whats the benefit of prop for cutting? also why is prop so much more money. prop is about double the price when i see it.

there is no benefit for cutting. it is diet based. if it is double the price, it is a rip-off. material costs are about 50% of that for enanthate or cyp.

Back