what's a good cycle

warrior84

Hey everyone I'm new here, Ive been working out for about 3 years and find it very difficult to put on mass/bulk, I'm 5'11" and weigh 170 lbs and would like to get up to 185-190 or so, and I have a very high metabolism still at 23 and a very active job.What would be a good cycle for me without spending a fortune?? Thanks for your help

Best cycle?

Week 1-52 - 350-450g Protein ED
Week 1-52 - 400-500g Complex. Carbs ED
Week 1-52 - Heavy compound lifts.

Really, your not ready to cycle. If you say you can't gain, that's because your not eating enough. What does your diet look like?

outlawtas2 said:
Best cycle?

Really, your not ready to cycle. If you say you can't gain, that's because your not eating enough. What does your diet look like?
I'm with Outlaw. Sorry Warrior, I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but he's right. You aren't ready yet.

Of course I agree with outlaw and Thoms, but you're probably not going to listen and do a cycle anyway. If you do, testosterone enthanate or cypionate at 300-400mg/wk would be the way to go...

If youre dead set on doing it then:

My best cycle ever was Sostenon 250 every week and Winstrol V @ 50 mgs every other day for 8-10 weeks.

Some dont like Winstrol so you could substite it for 200-400 mgs every week of EQ.

Great gains in the 18-22 lbs range if you eat alot and train hard and consistantly.

Last edited:
outlawtas2 said:
Best cycle?

I run thir cycle like it's hrt...possibly slightly less protein though

warrior84 said:
Hey everyone I'm new here, Ive been working out for about 3 years and find it very difficult to put on mass/bulk, I'm 5'11" and weigh 170 lbs and would like to get up to 185-190 or so, and I have a very high metabolism still at 23 and a very active job.What would be a good cycle for me without spending a fortune?? Thanks for your help

more food..watch ronnie colemans vids....see how much he eats...

outlawtas2 said:
Best cycle?

THE GOOD STUFF :dance2:

I just don't get it. Do people just think you pop the shit in your ass and sit back and like fucking miracle grow you explode into having 21 " arms WTF it's called work, Gym Time=WORK, Eat Time= Work

monstro54245 said:
I just don't get it. Do people just think you pop the shit in your ass and sit back and like fucking miracle grow you explode into having 21 " arms WTF it's called work, Gym Time=WORK, Eat Time= Work
Sure as hell helped me pack on the weight.

yea...and i bet u had some food to eat while u were taking something. warrior....why not get a good diet.....get to 190'ish.....then maybe think about taking some gear. It is possible. Set goals like that and you can do it.

Mr.Yoked said:
yea...and i bet u had some food to eat while u were taking something. warrior....why not get a good diet.....get to 190'ish.....then maybe think about taking some gear. It is possible. Set goals like that and you can do it.
I hear ya and thats great for some. I was impatient young and loved blowin up and havin all the compliments the girls gave me, people askin what the hell I was dioin.....id tellem I ate alot of green beans.

I started juicin young and at a low bodyweight but hey, thats how i roll. To each their own and its better to put it off as long as possible to get a good base.

Problem was I was impatient and said fuck it....I wanna juice, train my balls off and grow like a weed.

This worked for me....everyones different.

gator

I dont htink you are ready to start ujsing Bro. You just need to eat a ton of protien and complex carbs bro and keep lifting. I know how it feels to have a high metabolism its tough but possible bro.

Megadeus1977 said:
I reccomend 100mg of Sodium Cyanide. My guess is you will only need one dose. It will really jack you up! :evil:
Hey should he do that in 100 mgs biweeekly or start right in seems like not enough to jack him up. Maybe if he did it while in a tub of water with a plugged in electronic appliance.

Back