whats a good mild cycle

parker

Any thoughts guys?

last cycle was just test e on its own for 15 weeks at 400mg/week finished off with clomid.

everything was good but got really shut down at the end, even with the clomid

i would like do even do something a tad bit more mild. i have access to most basic compounds

thanks

parker

200 mg test/week + 200mgEQ/week
400mg EQ/week + 50mg proviron/day
200mg test/week + 25mg dbol,winstrol, or var/day

add some hcg either along the cycle or last 2 weeks.

Those are good mild cycles WarMachine suggested, but they'll still shut you down as just about every cycle will.

You may want to try using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout your cycle next time around as it makes recovery much easier. A small dosage of say 500 iu 2x per week goes a long way.

honestly, it doesn't get much lighter than that cycle.

What was your post cycle therapy (pct) exactly? Did you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout?

HeHateMe said:
Those are good mild cycles WarMachine suggested, but they'll still shut you down as just about every cycle will.

You may want to try using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout your cycle next time around as it makes recovery much easier. A small dosage of say 500 iu 2x per week goes a long way.
:)

i bought both, one bottle of clem and one of nova from researchology here.

i finished off both.

i would like to avoid doin the clomid again since it messed with me....the only side effect i got from the whole thing was the clomid. made me so sad :( i felt sorry for everyone and dreamed sad dreams. fuck that shit

and still got shut down bad

i will use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) this time

Read the cycle form and check out some of those. There are some reasonable cycles in there for a beginer that wants to not go "overboard". I forget the guys avatar name but he has a cycle posted that he posts almost everyday....and he is doing a Anavar only cycle at 40mg i think a day. He has pictures of before during and after I think. He has lots of info and I am sure would answer any questions that you may need. From reading his cycle post I am thinking about doing moderate cycle of an anabolic base cycle like anavar @ 30-40mg a day, Eq @ 400-600mg a week for like 16 weeks.
Be smart and look around and get your post cycle therapy (pct) oh Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) makes your balls grow not shrink, use this last to weeks of cycle and into post cycle or run it 500iu 2 times a week throughout cycle.

i remember be shut down fairly hard after my first cycle probly the worst ive ever been. But as the same time i didnt use proper post cycle therapy (pct) then like an idiot.

Back