What's a good roid for a beginner!

Footballstar74

Iam a 6"4 245 andI never took roids before but I been lifting for 3 years now. So what would be the best steroid to start up on. And if oral roids are so harmful to the liver and kidneys then why is Dbol and winstrol 1 of the best sellers?

test alone is great for a beginner, what is your age, somehow i am thinking you are young.

I would say that you may want to bump up your cals ,protein and lift your ass off! Leave the gear alone till your older bro... You still have some growing to do naturaly

But ppl still have such a hurry, If u do everything right u´ll be gaining as if ON roids when that young bro!

Footballstar74

My first cycle is going to be 10 weeks of TEST CYP as the only builder. 500 a week

I am also going to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and maybe adex throughout the cycle.

Planning on nolva for post cycle therapy (pct), but I may take both Nolva and Clomid together.

BTW I'm 26

Might want to work on getting that bodyfat down......I mean your carrying about 64 lb of fat around.

181 LBM
64 Fat

I mean if you didn't lose any muscle while dieting and got down to a respectable 10% you'd only weigh 200 - 205 lb. And at your height that isn't that big. Wait and work on losing the fat naturally.

Back