What's a good simple tren cycle ?

SamBBK

What's a good simple tren cycle ? This will be my second cycle I will be starting in 9 weeks time but just want some opinions of what people think.
First cycle was a basic 500mg test only cycle just to see how my body handles test and it's been good,my body has handled it very well,no acne but the only thing is my balls have shrunk a little bit but I can handle that until they fill back up haha..

What should I cycle tren at ? and should I run it with 250mg test or run it with 500mg a week ?

Keeping this question simple so just let me know what you think ?

If you want to know anything about my previous cycle or anything then feel free to ask ?

The reason I want tren is because from what I've read and researched about it and spoke to people who are using it..it just seems like something I'm very interested in giving it ago !

What are your stats?
Second cycle, your not ready for Tren.
Along w/stats your history as well as your goal for this cycle?

Always run some test with all your cycles, primarily. You body needs test to function properly when you shut down

Last edited:
Honestly,I don't even think you should take npp/Deca for your second cycle. Run another basic test cycle and maybe an oral. Why move on to the hardcore gear when you can still get great gains on just test? There is a such thing as growing to quickly

What's a good simple tren cycle ? This will be my second cycle I will be starting in 9 weeks time but just want some opinions of what people think.
First cycle was a basic 500mg test only cycle just to see how my body handles test and it's been good,my body has handled it very well,no acne but the only thing is my balls have shrunk a little bit but I can handle that until they fill back up haha..

What should I cycle tren at ? and should I run it with 250mg test or run it with 500mg a week ?

Keeping this question simple so just let me know what you think ?

If you want to know anything about my previous cycle or anything then feel free to ask ?

The reason I want tren is because from what I've read and researched about it and spoke to people who are using it..it just seems like something I'm very interested in giving it ago !

Use some hcg in your cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. What kind of results are you looking for with this cycle? Lean gains or size?

My goal is to aim to look full,big and very lean I hate seeing people who are massive but are just full of fat and water !!

My diets obviously gonna play a big role in keeping lean but I'm looking for something that's gonna HELP get the full and lean look... Wide think hard delts small waist and shredded abs.....you get the idea

There is no "simple" tren cycle friend. How about another test cycle, or test/primo? Tren is an animal unlike any other...

Tren ace should be pinned every day or every other day atleast. You were starting threads every time u were about to pin on your first cycle freaking out. Maybe try running another test cycle or something. I don't see how u could be ready to pin every other day atleast. Rotate your injection sites around and if u dont feel the need to freak out over it, u might be off to a good start.

Tren ace should be pinned every day or every other day atleast. You were starting threads every time u were about to pin on your first cycle freaking out. Maybe try running another test cycle or something. I don't see how u could be ready to pin every other day atleast. Rotate your injection sites around and if u dont feel the need to freak out over it, u might be off to a good start.

Yes yes yes I hold my hands up and did freak out but that was nearly 9 weeks ago,I don't even think about pinning anymore,yeah maybe I was about buzzard going in about tren but what else would be good,what else could I add to test 500mg a week and look thick ? The only reason I don't like the sound of sus & decker is because iknow two people on it and they look full of water and there skin is terrible and it's not a nice look :(

Yes yes yes I hold my hands up and did freak out but that was nearly 9 weeks ago,I don't even think about pinning anymore,yeah maybe I was about buzzard going in about tren but what else would be good,what else could I add to test 500mg a week and look thick ? The only reason I don't like the sound of sus & decker is because iknow two people on it and they look full of water and there skin is terrible and it's not a nice look :(

What else would be good? You have only run one cycle! Fucking anything!

As far as the person you know on "decker", as you do eloquently put it, that doesn't mean you will react thay way abd they may just not be using their ai or dopamine agonist correctly, if they are at all. Not too mention thay EVERYONE IS NOT THE SAME.

Btw....sustanon IS TESTOSTERONE.

These two points only further prove yoy are not ready for tren. I also recall yoy freaking out over every little thing. You will be starting 8 threads a day if you run tren.

Run fucking test and npp or test and deca. Get a dopamine agonist. If you don't want nandrolone then run primo or masteron. Or eq. Or an oral. If you run a short 8 week cycle you can run var for the entire cycle @50 per day. Just getliversupport. Holy shit, man. I honestly think you shouldn't even touch anymore gear until yoy do a lot of fucking reading. Fuck man......

"What else will be good? " Fucking Christ on a cracker.! You started gear and yoy actually think the only thing that will give you more gains is the strongest compound available? I would paddle you do hard if I knew you. Bad kitty!

Back