whats better t3 or clen?

i dont know shit about any of these. except the thread u just showed me(great thread). i would like to learn more about t3

I like clen better. t3 will elevate your heartrate... cytomel is the common brandname... do you mean the chemical name?

if i was u i would so a search on both clen and T-3. there have been alot of good threads with alot of info, IMO then u will have a better understanding of them and how they could fit into ur cycle.

i read ur other threads about ur up coming cycle and what u should run with ur test/deca. i see u still want something to throw in there to harden up, why not try some Winstrol (winny) for the last 6 weeks
(weeks 6-12) that might be what u r lookin for.

I get results from both T3 and clen, but T3 after a week or so just sucks the energy out of me. I get very lethargic.

I have good results for Clen with no sides.

so i have been reading that it is best done 2weeks on/2 off... where in a 10 week cycle would u guys reccomend throwing in the clen. I would be willing to do 4weeks straight. So weeks 8-12?

I like both T3 and clen. T3 IMO is much stronger for fat loss, but I don't recommend it with clen. Neither is harmful to any degree I would worry about. The combination is synergystic and kicks ass, IMO it is the fastest way to lose fat other than DNP.

Here is what I would do toward the end of your cycle. Run T3 the last 4-5 weeks. (e.g. 8-12). Run clen in weeks 8-9 and 12-13 or 10-11 and 13-14. Clen is cool during PCT. It may be a bit anticatabolic.

i dont have that much fat to lose so i dont think that both would be necessary? but then again i could be wrong. i am at around 12-13%bf. so knowing that would u still reccomend running both of them.

this is what i did last summer, along with a strict diet i went from 220 @15% to 200 @ 8-9%

T3 ramping up and down lasting 8 weeks
clen 2 weeks on 2 off (pretty soon you will be able to tolerate higher doses)
ECA on the 2 weeks in between clen cycles

along with test, tren and Winstrol (winny) this september i looked better than i ever have.

cant get BIG said:
i dont have that much fat to lose so i dont think that both would be necessary? but then again i could be wrong. i am at around 12-13%bf. so knowing that would u still reccomend running both of them.

Oh yea. If you like the way you look at 12-13%, try checking out sub 10%. You'll love it and T3/clen can really help get you there.

Back