whats good to stack with deca??

ceazy

Im a newbe.
im about 5'11, 145 yes i know im small trying to get bigger. i just got 2 cycles of deca just wondering what would be a good stack and how much i need to take? so i could put muscle on and were the best place to inject is? any suggestions for my size.

Oh dear lord...........leave the deca/test any anything else right now alone...first go to our training forum and read about different methods of training..then read the diet forum on how to eat to bulk up....after reading these forums and if you follow the advice given...you will put size on...after you have done this...then come to the anabolic forum and read all you can about anabolics... if not..you are only putting yourself at risk...trust me....

ceazy said:
Im a newbe.
im about 5'11, 145 yes i know im small trying to get bigger. i just got 2 cycles of deca just wondering what would be a good stack and how much i need to take? so i could put muscle on and were the best place to inject is? any suggestions for my size.
Bumping the pantom and outlaw\

At 5'11 145 your not anywhere near (i absloutely hate this word but will use it in this case) your body's natural limit.You will regret taking a cycle at that weight.Lets say you cycled test and deca for 12 weeks and gained 30 pounds...which is a strong possiblity at your weight.Your body will not be able to maintain such a rapid increase in such a short amount of time.So you will do a proper post cycle therapy (pct) and lose almost all your gains,maybe you kept a couple of pounds.Now you feel the only way you can grow is with the use of steriods,which is strongly not the case.Now all this time you've been using gear you haven't had a proper diet or training program.

Or you can get a strong diet and training program in order and start putting on some weight naturally.Now when you feel your ready to take that next step your not going to be blinded sided.

Goodluck

Last edited:
ceazy said:
Im a newbe.
get some time under your belt b4 you go to the darkside.....

It's funny how many people we see these days that think they can just inject steroids and get big without eating or lifting a weight. There is no excuse for stupidity; the information is everywhere.

Back