Whats the difference?

|D|R|S|

Just wondering before I buy anything. Is there a difference in say Test QV and Test (human grade) I mean I know that one is made for dogs and one for human, and the dog can prolly take human grade and human can take dog grade but are there any real differences? One is harder on the body or one makes your -->liver swell :confused: <--(heard that from a friend, dont know if its true though) And if there are any major diff's, what do you guys recommend a newbie do? (human grade or canine grade for first cycle)

Thanks bro's

IMO, the main difference is the quality of the production process. Human grade would probably have to adhere to higher standards. I would think that all the major pharmacutical companies would be ISO certified.

Test is Test IMHO....I dont like the blends, but thats me! I am doing 1000mg of QV Enan, I will have to do 1000mg of a good Sus to really see a difference!

StoneColdNTO said:
IMO, the main difference is the quality of the production process. Human grade would probably have to adhere to higher standards. I would think that all the major pharmacutical companies would be ISO certified.

Indeed. With most reputable vet companies you dont have to worry about infections...the main difference is the price.

Back