Whats the longest you guys have ran dbol?

4-6 weeks. I was approaching michelin man status. It was not my liver I was worried about; that s a resilient organ if there ever was one but the water weight was dragging me to a halt. Felt sluggish, heart was laboring. Water looks good in a shirt but it puts a load on the chasis and the muscles are awash with all that water. Strength was great my mood was up...but when I smiled my eye s shut. Cant drive or shoot while blinded with cheeks.

Get injectable D-bol 100mgs/ml and do 1/2 ml for 8weeks you won't need to or want to do anymore.I actually only inj. 5 days/week... Easier on the liver..even faster acting than oral, inj. 1-1-1/2 hrs pre-wkout. Extra energy..Skin streatching pumps.

4-6 weeks. I was approaching michelin man status. It was not my liver I was worried about; that s a resilient organ if there ever was one but the water weight was dragging me to a halt. Felt sluggish, heart was laboring. Water looks good in a shirt but it puts a load on the chasis and the muscles are awash with all that water. Strength was great my mood was up...but when I smiled my eye s shut. Cant drive or shoot while blinded with cheeks.

LMFAO! You described every baby sumo wrestler in training!!!

Thanks guys haha I think I'll keep it at 4 and try the inj. Dbol next cycle. Haven't had my bloods done yet I'm on week 2 and no crazy bloating yet but my mood is way up and my muscles are getting retardedly pumped in the gym. I love it haha

I don't know if pushing the use of orals is the smartest thing. I would personally just add more testosterone to the cycle instead of extending something that can hurt the liver. That is just my opinion. I don't really like oral steroids because I feel like they cause a lot of side effects that can slow down gains. Like inhibiting hunger from going toxic.

Dbol redefines the term "cheek weld."

I find my diminishing return point at 4 to 5 weeks with my girl Diana....

Back